Why this site is not so popular between teens, girls in 20s?

this is the new direction of all democratic parties who believe that whites must pay for all the sins of past centuries ...
What sins? You mean the same sin committed by Africans and Arabs that is STILL being committed by Africans and Arabs?

Although I very much oppose the racist, sexist, homophobic, and just plain stupid management of this site, it is all of our jobs to promote white woman/black male sex. We white men are sexually inferior and should encourage women to find more satisfying sex with black men. But ultimately we will have to look at different sites where we can share our white girlfriends and wives as this site would like to become nothing but an interracial dating app. White males are shut out from participating. Unless you feel like paying a woman or a black man $10 to take a verification pic for you to run a fake account. That's pretty easy. There would not be so many fake accounts if everyone was allowed to verify.
I wish there was an app. That was a cuckhold dating site!

I understand that this is mostly cuckold forum for older couples, but I would like to see more youg girls here.
How should we promote this site to them? Give them look in real power of black kings and amazing bulls?
It would be amazing to see them more here and to roll over BNWO everywhere 😍
Not into young girls 👧!!!

I understand that this is mostly cuckold forum for older couples, but I would like to see more youg girls here.
How should we promote this site to them? Give them look in real power of black kings and amazing bulls?
It would be amazing to see them more here and to roll over BNWO everywhere 😍
Gee thanks. Lol

even slutty dumb white boys can take African seed. Do your part and be a good incubator slut
Улыбающееся лицо с рожками
IMG_20220130_101626_359.jpgIMG_20220130_101117_467.jpgIMG_20211129_054901_967.jpgIMG_20211027_053005_498.jpg

Back