Why so many fakes on here

Someone gave me an address and I waited for 30 minutes outside ‘her spot’ last night till I finally got fed up and left.

What the point of doing that was, idfk
That happens on all lifestyle sites, unfortunately. Even when there are 'verifications', 'validations' and other processes to give you some degree of comfort that you're dealing with real, sincere people...you will get flakes and folks who don't show... and don't call to give you a heads-up.

We don’t have have many kid free nights and when we do we like to have a fun filled night set up in advance and I couldn’t tell you how many times the bull has ghosted us literally the second we ask what hotel sounds good to them or where we are going to meet. Ik we aren’t verifying but we are real and we are very discreet. We are actually looking forward to meeting up with you in the up coming months 😉
Funny how the author creator of this post flakes himself…..pretty hypercritical.

Funny how the author creator of this post flakes himself…..pretty hypercritical.
I haven't vetified either for privacy reasons but i will turn up for meets if any are arranged .I am not here solely to judge people because of their choices and if nonverication bothers people they can move on . I accept that they are a lot of fakes and like other sites you have to work around them .

Not many people do video chat and people i know are allways looking through these sites what i do is ask for a quick meet

I havent met anyone from here yet but have ten people in my contact list but i think they are fake
What really kills me , is that when you call them out , their response is " we werent interested " well just say that !? Naw ...you disappeared because your fake.

Back