Why so many fakes on here

How can you report fake?
Every profile that's not verify should have a button (in a form of a question mark) on their profile so, when the buttons hit a certain amount of time staff should contact that individual. Within contacting that profile in question they have a certain amount of time to get verified or to get their profile deleted.

I can tell you with 100% certainly there are also black guys who are fakes here. It's not just white guys. Plenty are using fake pics because they're not actually that hung. And I have seen stolen videos.
Make sure everything that yours on here is warermarks

Why do people make these accounts on these sites and reply to ads about meeting with NO INTENT to meet. I know 90% of people on here who are serious have come across many fakes and flakes. I am just I’m getting so annoyed LOL.

Where are the real people who meet? Like seriously lol. How much does it get you off to chat someone up and then disappear???

Have any of you delt with this? Im sure you have.
go to any chatroom and you will find the same,, very few genuine people,, i think the offical swingers sites are poss better

It’s not just the white guys! It’s also these “Perve” Arab, and Hispanic guys as well. Talkin’ all this “Ying-yang” that their woman 👩 is “FIIIIIIIINE!!!” “Blah, blah, blah, waaa, waaa, waaa, yada, yada, yada!” I get so many fake people that now I can tell just by the conversations. I don’t waste my time if you cum… er come to me with very short responses to my questions. Also, so of the people lack “Social Skills” in carrying on conversations. Social media had “Dumbed down” a lot of people!

Does anyone known as this person is real
@Raeven or @BBC sunflower
I've talked to R. Not quite sure, but wondering why she hasn't had black cock yet based on her many posts craving it. It'll just leave it there.

If they are not VERIFIED members with a 'Real' tag next to their name I don't even acknowledge them. I don't care if they are real or not, I just assume they are guy.
And if they are not willing to video chat I don't even bother🚫

Why do people make these accounts on these sites and reply to ads about meeting with NO INTENT to meet. I know 90% of people on here who are serious have come across many fakes and flakes. I am just I’m getting so annoyed LOL.

Where are the real people who meet? Like seriously lol. How much does it get you off to chat someone up and then disappear???

Have any of you delt with this? Im sure you have.
I’ve meet plenty of fakes over the years but on this site i actually got lucky. I reached out to a member on here to see if he would like to meet up with my wife. they ended up texting, meeting for coffee, and Tuesday they had there first play date. Try not to get discouraged and just keep trying.

If they are not VERIFIED members with a 'Real' tag next to their name I don't even acknowledge them. I don't care if they are real or not, I just assume they are guy.
And if they are not willing to video chat I don't even bother🚫

Especially with young girls. I give simple instructions on what to send in a selfie along with hand gestures. If they don't wanna do that, then they're clearly fake. We all know the games people play on the internet. It shouldn't be hard to confirm that you're real if you really wanna connect and meet people.

Especially with young girls. I give simple instructions on what to send in a selfie along with hand gestures. If they don't wanna do that, then they're clearly fake. We all know the games people play on the internet. It shouldn't be hard to confirm that you're real if you really wanna connect and meet people.
Every female I've met up with in my media From 18yo to 55yo... sent me a video intro. And then we fucked 😈💦💦
Easy peasy, booty squeezy 😁

My lady and I are trying to start a group of real cuck couples that can maybe have group Skypes or Zooms ...we are starting with a kik group now but it is hard because men dominate the conversation and unless the women get involved and take over as it should be it will fail. We keep trying and my hope is Scarlett will have some ladies to friend and run the proceedings . And real cucks will follow. Then Select Bulls can be introduced . I'm not giving up but man it's frustrating navigating around single men lying they are in a couple. Thx for reading my vent . Cuck Trixie

I hve been here for 3 years never met someone
They just talk and when its come to meet somethin always happens

while in DL with 3 yrs i meet over 20 different peoples

My lady and I are trying to start a group of real cuck couples that can maybe have group Skypes or Zooms ...we are starting with a kik group now but it is hard because men dominate the conversation and unless the women get involved and take over as it should be it will fail. We keep trying and my hope is Scarlett will have some ladies to friend and run the proceedings . And real cucks will follow. Then Select Bulls can be introduced . I'm not giving up but man it's frustrating navigating around single men lying they are in a couple. Thx for reading my vent . Cuck Trixie
Going to be difficult. The ladies are always going to be less inclined to talk and join clubs or groups because they are actually FUCKING. The men (cucks) are living vicariously through these ladies and the conversation is hot to them so they get into it. The fakes want to be in a cuck relationship so bad that they pretend to be something they are not. Anyway, that’s my opinion.

Going to be difficult. The ladies are always going to be less inclined to talk and join clubs or groups because they are actually FUCKING. The men (cucks) are living vicariously through these ladies and the conversation is hot to them so they get into it. The fakes want to be in a cuck relationship so bad that they pretend to be something they are not. Anyway, that’s my opinion.
Agreed but I'm going to keep trying. My lady would love having a group of femdom friends .

Back