Why is the next step always a threesome?

Met up with this great guy two weeks ago in Philly, I was at the Alicia Keys concert with some girlfriends, before the show we went out for a couple drinks. I met this great guy. That night we had a great time. He called me again wanting to see but this time yhe want to bring his cousin when I asked why he said ,why not. I told him I'm not really into that now he's ghosting me.
I really liked him and wanted to continue to have some fun, why is it these guys have to ruin it.
We feel the same way when , most of the time these white women eventually will always ask " do you have black friends ? " everyone wants a gb. Smh.

Met up with this great guy two weeks ago in Philly, I was at the Alicia Keys concert with some girlfriends, before the show we went out for a couple drinks. I met this great guy. That night we had a great time. He called me again wanting to see but this time yhe want to bring his cousin when I asked why he said ,why not. I told him I'm not really into that now he's ghosting me.
I really liked him and wanted to continue to have some fun, why is it these guys have to ruin it.
I know one lady that doesnt even do one on one. I was lucky to fuck her a few times. She prefers 4 or more. So its the same thing with us too , pretty lady.

I'd leave the loser behind in my dust.

This is all just escalation. It should be expected from both sides when meaningless sex for self gratification is the focus of the interactions. I get asked if I have any QOS friends that I could include in my sessions all the time. If I had any QOS friends I would happily oblige since I think more is better more often than not. 🤩🖤 :qos:

Last year My husband and I attended several workshops during a Splash Mocha event. A panel of gentlemen led this particular workshop titled " Bulls and their role ". The jest of the course was bascially explaining proper bull behavior regarding couples and their expectations of Couples. Very informative but the thing that stood out the most for me was that the entire panel of men agreed that most "Bulls" aern't really Bulls, just dudes there to " fuck wives" etc. Given their testimonies i can confirm that what they had to say was true.I'd say by my experiance only a small handful would actually qualify as a bull, the rest were just black men that i fucked. No matter how good the night may have went, Im suprised if the guy comes back for more or wishes to stay in contact simply because many just want to hit and run. Other than showing respect for us, i actually expect to be disappointed from the men because very little of them went above and beyond. Its refreshing when they dont disappoint.I would say get used to it, you never know for sure what you'll get from someone.

Last edited:
I want you to think about this for a minute.. You might have been into this guy, but the reality of it all is you were only looked at as a fuck toy.. Now if you are cool with that then run with it. If not then you may want to seek the truth behind the hidden agenda. Truth of the matter is that any Man that wants to pass a woman off right away to a shared fuck is really not into you as a person, but as a sex toy.

I want you to think about this for a minute.. You might have been into this guy, but the reality of it all is you were only looked at as a fuck toy.. Now if you are cool with that then run with it. If not then you may want to seek the truth behind the hidden agenda. Truth of the matter is that any Man that wants to pass a woman off right away to a shared fuck is really not into you as a person, but as a sex toy.
💯 Facts

He was the wrong guy

Last year My husband and I attended several workshops during a Splash Mocha event. A panel of gentlemen led this particular workshop titled " Bulls and their role ". The jest of the course was bascially explaining proper bull behavior regarding couples and their expectations of Couples. Very informative but the thing that stood out the most for me was that the entire panel of men agreed that most "Bulls" aern't really Bulls, just dudes there to " fuck wives" etc. Given their testimonies i can confirm that what they had to say was true.I'd say by my experiance only a small handful would actually qualify as a bull, the rest were just black men that i fucked. No matter how good the night may have went, Im suprised if the guy comes back for more or wishes to stay in contact simply because many just want to hit and run. Other than showing respect for us, i actually expect to be disappointed from the men because very little of them went above and beyond. Its refreshing when they dont disappoint.I would say get used to it, you never know for sure what you'll get from someone.
You never know what you are going to get from someone who you don't talk to and get to know and tell them what you want and expect!

I do agree that most men running around in the lifestyle fucking people's wives are not actually Bulls!

Yep just the wrong guy. However, he should have made it clear in the beginning that he wanted some three way action. He’s not to be at fault for wanting that at all. Wish I would have been into that when I was single. I’ve always laid it all on the table with women. Some will wait patiently on your couch watching TV until the other woman leaves the house then do her thing. You’d be amazed at the situations that worked out for me by just being honest and not fucking lying and hiding ******* from people. It’s disrespectful and wrong to mislead.

Woman so the same thing but I feel they are more inclined to state the truth beforehand.

Back