Why is it so hard to meet someone on this site?

Timing is everything.....i just had an almost 2 yrs relationship with a man from here end. It was great while it lasted.

Hi. I've met up with several people thanks to this site. I had only one no show (Houston Olive Garden). London, Paris, Dallas, NYC and Boca Raton, Fla. Five out of six is not bad. You simply contact the person, call him or her, talk and laugh together, and things fall into place.

Essentially because this is not a "dating" site.
It is a place to share stories, fantasies and media.
There are plenty of dating sites out there that are more "local" to wherever it is that one is situated.

If, perchance you are able to meet up with someone on here, that is a bonus, but that is not the primary reason for this site.

Also, keep your expectations real..
I have had "offers" from people who live halfway around the world.
Ya.
Right.

That's not realistic.

There are a few reasons that you might have problems connecting. There are people like me that aren't interested in meeting anyone, I enjoy communicating with most of the people that share the lifestyle. Then the is a high likelihood that many of the people here are not who or what they claim to be. People from all over the planet visit this website there may be people that are interested by aren't able to travel to you. If you are dependent on websites to hookup you should ask yourself why that is.

Simple. The hot wife/cuck lifestyle has to be the number one fantasy for many guys. Meaning MOST of the profiles here and on other similar sites are by wannabe guys who either have no lady or whose lady has no idea that they are posting.

We are on a major swinger site and we see the same issue there. People who post profiles and who have been on the site in many cases for 10+ years and NEVER met anyone. At least that site enables users to get 'certified' by others who they have met and we just do not bother with profiles where they have no certs. Even so, we may look/interact with 20+ profiles before we actually find someone who actually does meet.

We have developed other ways to determine how likely it is someone is real. One general rule is that the more someone wants to talk/chat about the sex before meeting the less likely it is that there will be any sex or even a meeting.

Back