Why is it so difficult to find a BIG BLACK COCK in NJ?

Y'all have me rollin'!!!! I live in Jersey, I can throw a rock and find a stiff dick! Yes some maybe rough around the edges, some may have a silver tongue, some maybe completely clueless, but there's nothing wrong with testing the waters in reality! I can go to 7-11 and come home with a big gulp and dick! What I have read here y'all want a "longterm" blah-blah-blah! Stop yip yappin, and jaw smackin' and get what you want! I'm sorry but REAL women are about getting what they want, not blowing smoke on a site🙄
Message me if interested

I swear I’m always struggling to find a HUGE bbc to dominate. Looking for someone to travel towards Atlantic City, maybe even tonight
It's been awhile but there used to be a swingers bar in the Tropicana that was fun....I met some hot guys from Camden when I was in Philly too...

I swear I’m always struggling to find a HUGE bbc to dominate. Looking for someone to travel towards Atlantic City, maybe even tonight
Yea the woman in pictures don't even have the same curve body plus your hand look like a man hand holding that phone and put the icing on the cake explain why another profile have your picture

Attachments

• IMG_8341.jpeg
    IMG_8341.jpeg
    87.7 KB · Views: 22
I don't know much about NJ but it's the opposite problem where I am, so many "qos" but they're all fakes and flakes, maybe you should move. I would never let you go long without getting some consistent bbc
Man look at the profile picture and tell me if that's the same person

We are jersey and when we broke into this we had no problem meeting people ..decent people is a different story ..but there is no shortage as long as you’re willing to be patient and sift through the clowns

Back