Why is it so difficult to find a BIG BLACK COCK in NJ?

Y'all have me rollin'!!!! I live in Jersey, I can throw a rock and find a stiff dick! Yes some maybe rough around the edges, some may have a silver tongue, some maybe completely clueless, but there's nothing wrong with testing the waters in reality! I can go to 7-11 and come home with a big gulp and dick! What I have read here y'all want a "longterm" blah-blah-blah! Stop yip yappin, and jaw smackin' and get what you want! I'm sorry but REAL women are about getting what they want, not blowing smoke on a site🙄
Because they want PERFECTION when they aren’t perfect themselves. And mostly it’s just gay cucks with a BBC fetish posing as women. Most women I deal with don’t talk like these folks.🤷🏽‍♂️

Because they want PERFECTION when they aren’t perfect themselves. And mostly it’s just gay cucks with a BBC fetish posing as women. Most women I deal with don’t talk like these folks.🤷🏽‍♂️
They want a perfected fantasy.
Totally agree on what's on here, so I tend to give some unwanted guidance when I see threads such as this. There are so many threads that are completely out of left field and I do my best not to get involved. However! It's like a train wreck, that I just can't look away from!😉🤣😘

Back