Why do you guys like big butts?

Because God created women to bear children and serve men. Developed women are meant to have fat asses and titties. No offense to those that dont. Some men look like muscular warriors, some are just thin and frail. But there’s always the cock factor. Men choose fat asses and giant titties because it shows they are ready to breed.

The roundness of a bigger ass from any angle is just appealing. My wife has an hourglass figure and when you look at her from the side that ass has a roundness too it. Shes a white woman with a ghetto booty.

I've always dated a woman that was on the thicker/heavier side and I've slept with one that was more on the petite side. For me the thicker ones are just more appealing.

I've experienced both thicker tone women, and thicker fatter women. I like the fatter type. You litterly grab a handful of their body when you squeeze them whether its inner thighs spreading their legs open, or grabbing their stomach while holding them down. Hitting it from behind you get a handful of ass and can move that ass cheek around to their body bouncing with every thrust. Grabbing their ankles spreading their legs I just find it more of a turn on having some thick ankles in my hand versus skinny ankles.

69. Get you a dominate plus size woman on your face, fucking turn on.

It doesn't have to be a big ass as long as it's not a flat ass. She can have great legs, great breast, beautiful smile. A flat ass is an instant no for me. Now to turn the question around, why do "You Guys" like flat asses?

Bez when the big ass bounce on bbc it give men a super duper kik to fuck hard and make juice out from the pussy specially when it’s doggy style or women on tommy nd men drilling from top spanking the ass and tasting it

Back