Why do white wives like to make him suck

In our case, the first time my ex black boyfriend and me had sex in front of my hubby, I started giving my ex a blowjob to turn him on. That was his first time having sex with another man watching, so he was having some difficulties to get an erection. My husband came beside me and we sucked the black cock together. Then my ex began to gasp and he obtained a good erection quickly. It was because my ex boyfriend felt himself comfortable knowing my husband really wished him to fuck me.
During our second date, our black friend was who asked my husband to suck his cock.. We sucked his black cock together again and this time we even bit his balls too. He reacted with a great erection!
My husband never was taught by me sucking cocks. These were the only two times he sucked either my ex boyfriend's cock or a man's cock.
In another opportunity, my ex and me were having sex in missionary and when he was ready to cum, he put his black dick out from my pussy and walked toward my hubby, who was sitting over a futon at the bottom of our bed. My hubby opened his mouth and received a big sperm's shot. He sucked our black friend's cock eating his cum, but that was not a real blowjob but a swallowing work.
If it's strongly agreed upon that it's strictly a sex encounter, it really adds another dimension to it to watch your wife's ex-boyfriend having sex with her. I have sucked off each of her three bulls, but none of her ex's. Watching them in our marital bed for three hours was one thing. But their laughing, and passionate kissing while remembering, and discussing their previous sex encounters was almost more than I could handle.

Back