Why do i LOVE watching my wife Fuck Black men?

Perfect keep up the good work 👍
Thx. My life has changed a lot lately. My wife calls me the cum rope dumpster. 3 bbc’s shooting giant ropes all over including my face. I’d be blinded if that hit me in the eyes. But they have good aim into my mouth. They cum On me often to make sure I know my place.
man they each pump 6-7 huge ropes each. Fing impressive. And I take it all like the cum whore I am

Thx. My life has changed a lot lately. My wife calls me the cum rope dumpster. 3 bbc’s shooting giant ropes all over including my face. I’d be blinded if that hit me in the eyes. But they have good aim into my mouth. They cum On me often to make sure I know my place.
man they each pump 6-7 huge ropes each. Fing impressive. And I take it all like the cum whore I am
Nice sounds like you're just a gay man trying to get fucked

I never did any of this until 5 mos ago. I do it for her. Her pleasure is my priority. If that’s a gang bang 1-2x week then so be it. These black dudes humiliate me. But it’s what she wants. I do as told no matter what
Your not a man sorry to say good luck and make sure you don't get sick from all that cum yuk lol

Back