Why BBC?

Maskyndux2357

Couple
Real Person
From
IL, US
So wife and I have been married 16 years. We've always had a great sexual relationship. We've never really opened up to this kind of lifestyle, up until a year ago. We do a little bit of everything(MFF, MMF, couples swinging etc). But just wondering if anyone had insight to, and it being a mutual decision, why BBC? Just interested to hear theories and maybe even some other married male perspectives.

Reactions: wit
For me I have always been attracted to black men. My first boyfriends were black and that continued on into college as well dating black men and being friends with black men. Yes it always seemed to come up as a taboo subject that I was a white woman hanging around black men. Some people minded more then others but who cared. Going into my marriage we were introduced to swinging and that later transitioned into the hot wifing and again there was just that attraction with black men.

For us it was more her decision as to who she would have sex with. It just turned out she likes thick cocks and those are mostly BBC. I'm not saying she didn't enjoy smaller ones just her preference.

Back