Why are you on Blacktowhite?

What do you get out of Blacktowhite?

• I like to communicate with likeminded people.

• I get inspiration from other people.

• I don't feel alone as IR freak.

• I meet other people in person

• I meet people and have sex/watch others having sex.

• I watch hot pictures.

• I use it to masturbate.

• Other reasons.

• I am satisfied with Blacktowhite.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am on B2W for the purpose of encouraging discussions (and action if and when she gets to that point) on opening up our relationship to other great men.

I've been in the lifestyle (strictly from sharing my partner) for 10 years now but my current gf is not. I was honest with her about my preferences right from the start.

We've progressed from "Its not going to happen" to "I'm curious" to "How does it work?"

B2W is the main outlet for our discussions as she has already said she find black men incredibly attractive.

Not everything on here is to our tastes of course but that is the great thing about having such a diverse community. There is something here for pretty much everyone.

Beyond the discussions my girlfriend and I have about the content here, I also try to contribute in a meaningful way from my own experiences in the lifestyle.

Cheers!

Very interesting post :) I am glad that your girlfriend finds black men incredibly attractive! It's great to have a partner who is interested in IR.

It's very beautiful, satisfying and rewarding to see your white partner with a black male.

You wrote:

"Not everything on here is to our tastes of course but that is the great thing about having such a diverse community. There is something here for pretty much everyone."

I also like the diversity. There's something for everyone.

229604_06big.jpg 228571_03big.jpg 229604_16big.jpg

A white guy saw this beautiful girl on the internet (freeones). He said that he hoped she would remain "pure". We know what he means.

On this site we're glad that this happened to her purity: LOL

Young, perfect body, hygiene. She is still pure for me. This concept of innocence and purity related to sex is just stupid. Why would anyone tell that she lost something in that moment, she gained not lost.

Young, perfect body, hygiene. She is still pure for me. This concept of innocence and purity related to sex is just stupid. Why would anyone tell that she lost something in that moment, she gained not lost.
You're absolutely right. She became a real attractive woman.

The racists may not have realized it yet. But they have already lost.

tumblr_oowb0ckfE01wo65hwo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
I am here quite by accident. I did an interview for a Queen of Spades magazine and I saw this site mentioned there. I was intrigued and came to look at what Blacktowhite had to offer. I liked what I saw and decided to stay. I like being able to talk to others who enjoy the Interracial lifestyle. I promote it as often as I can. I like to encourage others to explore their desires and to learn what they want sexually. I also like how things are focused on this site to the Interracial lifestyle. I also hope to meet a few Black men from here as well.

I am here quite by accident. I did an interview for a Queen of Spades magazine and I saw this site mentioned there. I was intrigued and came to look at what Blacktowhite had to offer. I liked what I saw and decided to stay. I like being able to talk to others who enjoy the Interracial lifestyle. I promote it as often as I can. I like to encourage others to explore their desires and to learn what they want sexually. I also like how things are focused on this site to the Interracial lifestyle. I also hope to meet a few Black men from here as well.

Thanks for sharing your positive thoughts. It's great when you write:

"I like being able to talk to others who enjoy the Interracial lifestyle. I promote it as often as I can. I like to encourage others to explore their desires and to learn what they want sexually."

We agree. It's great that you promote the interracial lifestyle. A friend of my wife got us into cuckolding. We all need inspiration.

We also like the Queen of Spades magazine. Good that you mention it.

tumblr_onkh4l6dbZ1vv8qfwo1_500.gif samantha-saint-clearing-her-throat-with-a-big-black-cock-5728474-3738380948.jpg tumblr_nd6vtmsAce1snng2ko1_1280 (3).jpg

I don't understand the cuckold thing and all the discussion about "lifestyle" and "breeding". I'm just here because I prefer dating and sex with black men, and I'm interested in other opinions about it (plus I like looking at some of the more arty and erotic pictures).
Nothing to do with cock size or "BBC" - in fact I don't care HOW big your cock is - I just love black skin and black male attitude. I suppose in a way that makes me a racist! The blacker your skin is the more likely I'll want to sleep with you (and I do love skinny jet black men).

So there!

Hello all, this is the husband. A few years back, with the help of a long time black friend we discovered one night how much the wife LOVES BBC. Since then we have been quietly searching for the right Black Man to be her regular Lover/Friend/Daddy/Pimp. We have several fantasies that we would like to share with this person and play out.

BlacktoWhite is a channel to help us get there, BUT, we have to say in some aspects it has been disappointing. For instance, the commercial, pro, model pics on here. We believe all the pics should be of amatuer, real people, from the real world and every day life. Also, some people on here, bless their heart, are so hardcore, want to meet immediately, one sentence emails, that this is not our cup of tea. We're not speaking for everyone, but in our case we are looking for genuine, real, friendly, fun, conversational, erotic, sensual, big picture type of people. We're not asking to be someone's lifetime friend, but if it happens that is okay, though we want everyone to feel at ease and very comfortable with each other.

We hope this hits home with a few of you, but we're also curious as to your thoughts too.

Back