Why are you on Blacktowhite?

What do you get out of Blacktowhite?

• I like to communicate with likeminded people.

• I get inspiration from other people.

• I don't feel alone as IR freak.

• I meet other people in person

• I meet people and have sex/watch others having sex.

• I watch hot pictures.

• I use it to masturbate.

• Other reasons.

• I am satisfied with Blacktowhite.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Were here mainly for the discussion and to connect to like minded people as well as to reinforce the lifestyle ourselves. We love giving advice to the less experienced and listening to others experiences and opinions. We also hope to get more experience at our own pace within our comfort zone. We love seeing so many others enjoying and making the most out their sex lives and relationships alike. We also enjoy the fantasy discussion as well. It's nice to know we're not alone in our desire for a different lifestyle even when they seem excessive our extreme. We really do respect open minded people and wish to encourage and help anyone who's curious or frisky without judging anyone for thier fetishes no matter how extreme. All in all we love it here and we hope to be coming back for a long time.

Were here mainly for the discussion and to connect to like minded people as well as to reinforce the lifestyle ourselves. We love giving advice to the less experienced and listening to others experiences and opinions. We also hope to get more experience at our own pace within our comfort zone. We love seeing so many others enjoying and making the most out their sex lives and relationships alike. We also enjoy the fantasy discussion as well. It's nice to know we're not alone in our desire for a different lifestyle even when they seem excessive our extreme. We really do respect open minded people and wish to encourage and help anyone who's curious or frisky without judging anyone for thier fetishes no matter how extreme. All in all we love it here and we hope to be coming back for a long time.
I LOVE your answer, very clever indeed. You explain magnificently why Blacktowhite is a fantastic site.

The site has a lot of possibilities and it's up to us to use them.

We can gain a lot of help by learning about each others experiences. It gives strength to meet likeminded people with no prejudices.

Without the help of the community we wouldn't have had the courage to have a biracial baby.

Thanks to the help of other community friends we now have the lifestyle and the family that WE want.

241280_04.jpg 241493_02.jpg 241494_08.jpg 00.gif

Well I/ we are here to further the request and protocols of the UN's directive for the embetterment of all mankind through the multi community and bilateral agreements by the participating countries and their entities. As laid down in The Universal Declaration of Human Rights articles one to thirty. (UDHR)

1. To practice tolerance and live together in peace with one another as good neighbours, and
  2. To unite our strength to maintain international peace and security, and
  3. Employ international machinery for the promotion of the economic and social advancement of all peoples,
  4. reaffirm faith in fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person, in the equal rights of men and women and of nations large and small, and
  5. To establish conditions under which justice and respect for the obligations arising from treaties and other sources of international law can be maintained, and
  6. To promote social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom
Whereas recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world,

Whereas disregard and contempt for human rights have resulted in barbarous acts which have outraged the conscience of mankind, and the advent of a world in which human beings shall enjoy freedom of speech and belief and freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of the common people,

Whereas it is essential, if man is not to be compelled to have recourse, as a last resort, to rebellion against tyranny and oppression, that human rights should be protected by the rule of law,

Whereas it is essential to promote the development of friendly relations between nations,

Whereas the peoples of the United Nations have in the Charter reaffirmed their faith in fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person and in the equal rights of men and women and have determined to promote social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom,

Whereas Member States have pledged themselves to achieve, in co-operation with the United Nations, the promotion of universal respect for and observance of human rights and fundamental freedoms,

Whereas a common understanding of these rights and freedoms is of the greatest importance for the full realization of this pledge,

Now, Therefore THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY proclaims THIS UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS as a common standard of achievement for all peoples and all nations, to the end that every individual and every organ of society, keeping this Declaration constantly in mind, shall strive by teaching and education to promote respect for these rights and freedoms and by progressive measures, national and international, to secure their universal and effective recognition and observance, both among the peoples of Member States themselves and among the peoples of territories under their jurisdiction.

YOU ????

Yes. This is called humour snowflakes

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE your answer, very clever indeed. You explain magnificently why Blacktowhite is a fantastic site.

The site has a lot of possibilities and it's up to us to use them.

We can gain a lot of help by learning about each others experiences. It gives strength to meet likeminded people with no prejudices.

Without the help of the community we wouldn't have had the courage to have a biracial baby.

Thanks to the help of other community friends we now have the lifestyle and the family that WE want.

View attachment 1261173 View attachment 1261174 View attachment 1261172 View attachment 1261175

Thank you for the reply:). It goes without saying this site has an awesome community. While we are all like minded enough to discuss our ideals and lifestyles there's plenty If diversity here too. There are fantasizers, realists, conservatives, subs Doms, voyeurs, exhibitionist, boundary pushers, adventurers, story tellers, and so much more. Its a great place whether your an experienced couple, a curious prospect, or even just looking for jerk off material.

I think its awesome that you and your wife had a biracial baby. Breeding May not be right for every couple but if its brought you happiness then maybe it can do the same for others. I love posts that ask for opinions and experiences. So many places have jaded views on subjects like swinging and cucking. This a great place for people with curiosity that dont want to be judged. I strongly encourage any open minded individual who's curious about swinging cucking bbc open relationships to join this community. Ask questions share ideas get support and have some fun ;-).

@cuckhold69

Thanks for your input. I love to meet positive and open minded people like you :)

You wrote:

"I think its awesome that you and your wife had a biracial baby. Breeding May not be right for every couple but if its brought you happiness then maybe it can do the same for others."

It has made us both very happy to have a biracial baby. In the beginning it was my wife's most important desire in life. Now we both can't live without our *******.

We are planning our next baby that will also be biracial.

We have met quite a few couples who also have biracial children. And many more want to have black *******.

Most cuckold couples are too afraid of being judged by other people if they have a black kid.

It's really a pity because we're very happy indeed to have a happy marriage with biracial children.

You also wrote this. Such fine words!

"I love posts that ask for opinions and experiences. So many places have jaded views on subjects like swinging and cucking. This a great place for people with curiosity that dont want to be judged. I strongly encourage any open minded individual who's curious about swinging cucking bbc open relationships to join this community."

1 (4).jpg 410014-H-004.jpg 410014-H-009.jpg 410014-H-016.jpg 410014-H-021.jpg 410014-H-083.jpg 410014-H-091.jpg 410014-H-092.jpg

@cuckhold69

Thanks for your input. I love to meet positive and open minded people like you :)

You wrote:

"I think its awesome that you and your wife had a biracial baby. Breeding May not be right for every couple but if its brought you happiness then maybe it can do the same for others."

It has made us both very happy to have a biracial baby. In the beginning it was my wife's most important desire in life. Now we both can't live without our *******.

We are planning our next baby that will also be biracial.

We have met quite a few couples who also have biracial children. And many more want to have black *******.

Most cuckold couples are too afraid of being judged by other people if they have a black kid.

It's really a pity because we're very happy indeed to have a happy marriage with biracial children.

You also wrote this. Such fine words!

"I love posts that ask for opinions and experiences. So many places have jaded views on subjects like swinging and cucking. This a great place for people with curiosity that dont want to be judged. I strongly encourage any open minded individual who's curious about swinging cucking bbc open relationships to join this community."

View attachment 1262182 View attachment 1262189 View attachment 1262188 View attachment 1262187 View attachment 1262186 View attachment 1262185 View attachment 1262184 View attachment 1262183

Your clearly very happy about having biracial *******. I hope your family's next addition brings you even more joy. There are definately some risks fears concerns with things like breeding. Some couples are better off keeping it a fantasy but it's great to hear that your family is happy and healthy. It serves as an inspiration to those who want to push that boundary but are too scared. To me it's proof that it can be more then just a fetish or fantasy. Hard to find that anywhere else.

Your clearly very happy about having biracial *******. I hope your family's next addition brings you even more joy. There are definately some risks fears concerns with things like breeding. Some couples are better off keeping it a fantasy but it's great to hear that your family is happy and healthy. It serves as an inspiration to those who want to push that boundary but are too scared. To me it's proof that it can be more then just a fetish or fantasy. Hard to find that anywhere else.

You wrote:

"It serves as an inspiration to those who want to push that boundary but are too scared. To me it's proof that it can be more then just a fetish or fantasy. Hard to find that anywhere else."

We wouldn't have had the courage to breed interracially, if we hadn't talked a lot with couples who already had biracial children.

It's by no means a trend that white couples have biracial *******, but fortunately more white couples choose to have biracial children nowadays.

During the last two weeks two couples have dropped the pill to conceive a biracial baby.

They had both wanted this for quite some time. After speaking with other couples, including us, they decided to take the step.

Thanks to Blacktowhite they and we do not feel alone when we practice cuckolding this way.

And I am very sure that the biracial children will be loved very much because the couples REALLY want the *******.

We feel that our ******* is a gift from heaven.

Each night when I go to sleep I kiss my sleeping beautiful ******* tonight on her cheeks and think about how happy I am to have my wonderful family.

tumblr_omyfp6yXVw1tjd1duo1_1280.jpg

Personally i don't see why its so frowned upon. Last i checked when a man becomes a ******* to a kid that's not biologically his it merits respect. Why does it matter When the conception was or the donor is? Sure there are complications and question of responsibility but who's to say a happy healthy couple cant work them out?

Personally i don't see why its so frowned upon. Last i checked when a man becomes a ******* to a kid that's not biologically his it merits respect. Why does it matter When the conception was or the donor is? Sure there are complications and question of responsibility but who's to say a happy healthy couple cant work them out?
I LOVE and respect your clever words. You think a lot about things and put it all in a greater perspective. Thanks!! :)

I am sure that I love my ******* at least as much as any other ******* in the whole world loves his children.

photo-239125-2-Tequila-Girl---21footart.jpg tumblr_ojkwa4xVkw1uc8py9o1_500.gif tumblr_oj9zgkWesh1vzs4a4o1_540.jpg

I enjoy reliving and telling tales of my former wilder and more submissive days. I like making light-hearted posts, usually in response to others....keeping it almost completely on the humorous side. I also like posting erotic photos and gifs from time to time; it excites me to excite others.
Satisfied with BTW? You bet....

I enjoy reliving and telling tales of my former wilder and more submissive days. I like making light-hearted posts, usually in response to others....keeping it almost completely on the humorous side. I also like posting erotic photos and gifs from time to time; it excites me to excite others.
Satisfied with BTW? You bet....
Hi Andrea,

It was great to read your post :)

Thanks for sharing what you like on Blacktowhite!

I love your positive words:

"it excites me to excite others.
Satisfied with BTW? You bet...."

brolvrsnicholeflsh08 (2).jpg 410014-H-092.jpg 058.jpg tumblr_ntrfta2y7G1uvc8bio1_1280.jpg tumblr_onau5wKb4O1w40pwco1_1280.jpg

I'm here because I love BBC. I love to be able to come on here and pick someone to fuck me at will if ever I need. By the way I already have found a local BBC from this site who has been servicing me extremely well. I love black guys looking at my pics and telling me how much they love my body and how much they want to fuck me. I love to be watched and love to watch others fuck BBC. I get to talk to other couples who are involved in this lifestyle that me and my husband just recently explored. This is my one stop website to pull resources very quickly.

Back