Why are black men better?

Black men will do it anytime, anyplace, no matter what. They have a way of convincing us that it’s perfectly natural to fuck in a crowded parking lot, dimly lit alley, cheap motel, 50 yard line on the high school football field. Anywhere. That kind of sex drive is unmatched in my opinion. Oh yes, one more thing, their cocks are huge!

Black men will do it anytime, anyplace, no matter what. They have a way of convincing us that it’s perfectly natural to fuck in a crowded parking lot, dimly lit alley, cheap motel, 50 yard line on the high school football field. Anywhere. That kind of sex drive is unmatched in my opinion. Oh yes, one more thing, their cocks are huge!
I tend 2have the same with blck women.

Why black men? What is it about us that you find irresistible?. What makes you need us?

And for the husband's out there, why do you love seeing your significant other with a black man?View attachment 3210624View attachment 3210625View attachment 3210629View attachment 3210630
I think that there are many reasons why white males are attracted to Black men.
Physically Black men are considered generally stronger, more virile and your penises are thought to be larger than other races.
Black men often act more confidently, we find this intimidating and these facts can be arousing to many of us whites.

Last edited:
As a white guy who grow up in a mostly black area. Where the high school was 90% black and the all the bars. As I was a DJ host for many places, was a uber driver who as seen all types of groups of women and men and who has had more blk firends than most white men I can say that black men are socially allowed to come across super sexual when if a white man would be labeled as disrespectful. White women are told as little girls that if a boy says anything about your body or comes close to you without knowing you first then he is being disrespectful. White little boys are told that we have to be polite, understanding, and let her slowly build up for sex. Black little boys and told the compete opposite. They are told to let a woman know that you have a dick and you are into her as ASAP

So if chad would walk up to a woman and tell her she has a nice ass that would be labled a rude, sexist, asshole for saying something like that to a stranger. If jamal goes up to a woman and says the same thing she just feels that its just the way black men are raised. So, he doesnt know better. In her mind there is a way white men should act and a way blk men should act. Of course take out tone of voice and body size.

I think it's the way they present themselves. Their self-confidence and self-esteem help fuel an ego that portrays themselves as superior and rightly so. There's no sign of hesitation while introducing themselves just a cool demeanor that women find irresistible. I think they understand women's wants, needs and desires and can satisfy our cravings better then most. But those are just my thoughts on the subject.

I love your posts

I asked my ex wife once why she preferred Black Men, was it just the size difference? (I was manager of the football team in high school when I found out it was no myth). She said of course the size is important along with their greater stamina. But that is was that in combination with their greater masculinity, muscularity, confidence and good looks that made Black Men superior to whites. The first time I ever saw er with one of her Black Bulls I knew what she meant. I knew right then just how inferior I am and I know my place now,

That's not disrespectful at all except to the lies of a racist. Thanks girl
I think black men sexual superior than white men.
The cocks are very huge and they have big endurance.
My wife only fuck now with bbc, she doesn’t want to fuck with white guys.
Once you go black, you never go back.
For me it’s the hottest to watch my wife getting fucked by a bbc.

Back