Why Am I A Handsome Black Guy Who Has Become A Cuck For his White Wife?

Because maybe you are bisexual. Well for sure bc you're sucking black dick. And no matter how many girls you've had, or how much you love your slutty wife... you realize that you still can't please her (or any girl) as well as a black man can and does. Black men are sexually way more viable than non-black guys.

Because maybe you are bisexual. Well for sure bc you're sucking black dick. And no matter how many girls you've had, or how much you love your slutty wife... you realize that you still can't please her (or any girl) as well as a black man can and does. Black men are sexually way more viable than non-black guys.
I beg to differ. Just because a man is black doesn’t make him more sexual. He may can pound the pussy but oral game suck. Or vice verse. Race doesn’t matter I think. Like to me I think the more educated or wealthy you are the bigger your sexual appetite is. Like regular sex doesn’t do it for you. You have to push the envelope to get off.

I beg to differ. Just because a man is black doesn’t make him more sexual. He may can pound the pussy but oral game suck. Or vice verse. Race doesn’t matter I think. Like to me I think the more educated or wealthy you are the bigger your sexual appetite is. Like regular sex doesn’t do it for you. You have to push the envelope to get off.
Like for example you have women tht swallow regardless. First met or whatever.! She knows cum isn’t bad for her and will devour it per say one who doesn’t know the benefits of cum.

I’m confused, I’m the man! Bitches love me, I’m handsome, I’m cool, I smoke I ******* I’m from the Midwest. I started dating a beautiful white girl years ago.. we got serious! I met her she was fucking all my friends, now I’ve fell in love and I love to hear about her slut ways.. I remember cuck talk wasn’t even an option, I’d go crazy and curse her out if she even thought it.. now she has me sucking dick with her, and I like it! ??‍♂️ And it has to be big dick! ??‍♂️ She gets fucked, and she sucks dick, basically me and the bull have threesome and fuck her like crazy, only sissy thing I do is suck dick but other then that I’m fucking her good too! My dick isn’t tiny but it isn’t BBC. She loves my dick I make that pussy cum in 30 sec or less.. but this fantasy has taken over us! We’re located in new port richey FL! Somebody talk to me! What y’all think
And maybe, your still evolving, that your final sexual being is still coming out???

So was it your significant other tht asked you to join in and suck cock because tht turns her on or was it something you wanted to do from the start? I’m not judging. Your services may be need as the fluffer in the situation. I mean if tht makes you and her closer. Go for it.

But I’m black...

So was it your significant other tht asked you to join in and suck cock because tht turns her on or was it something you wanted to do from the start? I’m not judging. Your services may be need as the fluffer in the situation. I mean if tht makes you and her closer. Go for it.
My wife asked me to suck dick and I was scared at first we started playing with bbc toys and then next thing u kno im waking her up saying I wanna suck some dick with u! We only had 1 bull before but we fantasize everyday

And that’s the sexiest thing about them

Back