Girls like her are are still very much a virgin because she has yet to be broken in by a BBC, having tiny white dick sex means she is still a virgin to real sex. I would say there`s over three quarters of women world wide that are still BBC VIRGINS.
@bbcalpha it makes me feel rather sad for women who are suffering in silence. The good women who stand by their man and would never cheat. Yet their man has a small penis and they have yet to even realise the difference a well endowed Black man can give them. Some may never feel it. It is so sad and I got to a certain age in my life where i forgave ex girlfriends for cheating and apologised for not being enough for them.

@bbcalpha it makes me feel rather sad for women who are suffering in silence. The good women who stand by their man and would never cheat. Yet their man has a small penis and they have yet to even realise the difference a well endowed Black man can give them. Some may never feel it. It is so sad and I got to a certain age in my life where i forgave ex girlfriends for cheating and apologised for not being enough for them.
Some may never feel it.... a hell of alot more than some my friend they have to fake enjoying tiny dick sex for a lifetime poor things.

Back