Who's secretly here?

White male on this website, my wife doesn’t know. I’ve tried talking to her about the black guy she slept with in college. Ive told her it turns me on, but she doesn’t talk about it. All I know is he was a very fit athlete, had the biggest dick she ever seen. She said it was so big at first she didn’t think it would fit. That’s all I’ve been told. I know she’s been blacked at least once, maybe more. I wish I knew more about her experience, but it’s hers and if she doesn’t want to tell me that’s the way it goes. No idea how to bring it up again either, it’s been a while but I don’t want to nag her about it.

For me it’s all about her pleasure. Not so much about the humiliation. Nothing gets me off more than pleasuring my wife. To see, hear, and feel her as she nears orgasm during sex or oral drives me wild. I imagine her having incredible sex with the black guy because he was in great shape and had a huge dick. How did she feel when she took it all? Where did he cum? Was it leg shaking good? Did he fuck her silly? Did it happen once or did she go back for more?

I think I’ll probably stay in here in secret. Not sure if I ever want this to go further than fantasy. I would like to her my wife’s experience and maybe fantasies about it together in the bed room, but I don’t think I would want to actually open our relationship to another person.

My husband has no idea I’m on here. It makes it difficult at times because I have to suddenly interrupt conversations when he enters the room or comes home unexpectedly.
You are sexy as hell and always have great input so hope you don’t get caught or go away!! Wish you were still active!!

Back