Who's secretly here?

I think I'd more frustrated coming clean and having this hanging over the relationship. confession like that would change a lot
That's why I kept quiet. You know I always hear about good communication etc... Always makes me think, maybe I did not have good communication. But I think intuition plays a part to an extent. Always tickles my mind though, was she as silent about it as I was, just maybe.

My wife and me are open about my cuckold feelings and here growing intrest to fuck another man. Once I asked if she would mind I talk on a forum and she didn't mind. But I chose to be here secretly so I can talk openly about my feelings and ask the questions I want.

Yes, more mentally exciting and fantasy fulfilling that I enjoy sharing another mans wife. But keep it to myself in the outside world.
Ive actually had the chance to do that twice in my life. Loved it. Something about being in bed with a woman an hour after you first meet that just adds something exciting.

I'm proud and happy to be the cuck that I am thanks to my ex and now I can't stop thinking about all the wonderful things she put me through so I realised that I always was a Beta cuck. I'm open with it on dating sites no matter if it's a regular one at all. I would do anything to have it like I used to have 🫣

Back