Who's secretly here?

You know what I don't understand about the world especially in America is why do people get divorced because the other half goes out and fucks somebody else I don't get it sex is human nature a part of life the only reason the anybody gets divorced because somebody in the other half fux around is because they're idiots and they're insecure and because the politicians and lawyers especially the lawyers make money off of people who get divorced and the churches say oh it's wrong to fuck around well then God shouldn't put so many beautiful people I should say horny beautiful people on this Earth and to prove it love is more important love should be able to overcome anything and what I mean by that is this if you look you see people in their 60s and 70s who sleep in separate room sometimes and they stopped fucking a long time ago but they still hold hands in the grocery store now that's true love
I couldn’t agree more. I have always allowed my wife to presue pleasures I couldn’t possibly provide. I have just under 7 inches and it’s thick and I can make her cum until she can’t cum anymore. I can not provide the extreme pleasure a thick 10 inch black cock can. That is a fact and who am I to deprive her of that pleasure. By the way, I love her telling me about it afterwards.

Mostly single white male here. During my time here, I've had three friends with benefits. Two have absolutely no idea, neither seem to be interested in this type of a lifestyle. My most recent FWB has mentioned, in passing, she had a black boyfriend in the last few years. No talk about sex, so no idea what she thinks.

Another FWB showed a LOT of interest in this lifestyle, I would share interracial movies and GIFs with her, and she would say things like "I need a black dick, daddy". She knew I was on here, in that I mentioned I was on an interracial site, no idea if she ever looked at the site, though.

The first FWB, she had no idea. She is actually a little older than me, and is a touch racist, I think. I joked that I'd like to see her with a black guy, didn't get a positive response.

I have no intentions of telling friends or family that I am a member on a site like this.

Sucks all these poor wives here and their hubbies don’t know about it! While other men and husbands would die to have a woman or wife that’s on here.

Yep. I wonder why they haven't told their husbands (and boyfriends)? Although, from what I've seen, some of them are, in essence, saying that they don't really need their husbands. That's not likely to end well.

Back