WHORED OUT IN THE GHETTO!

JunoCordova

Female
From
NY, US
HOAH.....WOW! Words fail me. I've been Servicing the BBC Like..giggle....Forever! Butt !last night into this morning.....11 Hours. ...having al! My Holes filled by some of the most Magnificent Ebony Cockmeat.......at least 60 Gangbangers, real Ghetto Thugs have left Me sore. I'm Soooo filled with Slimy, Hot, black man Seed that before leaving I had to insert a Black Pyrex Butt Plug so I didn't leak. My be!ly is filled with both their sperm and piss!
My entire 44dd-34-56 body and face is entrusted with it!
And My Black BullMaster made me walk home like that and in my 7" Stiletto Cum Fuck Me Heels. And he made a Video of the whole thing. ....and he's threatening to put it on the Internet if I misbehave!
The highlight was being gangbanged by 3 Black Transvestite ******. One in my mouth, one in my Huge Ass And another in my hot fuckhole!
And they were huge. At least 11 inch Cocks and Massive Boobs. Each one was easi!y Six Feet Tall, but even bigger cuz they were wearing Thigh High Platform Boots.
I have to get myself cleaned up and enjoy a nice 5 Quart ******* With Hot Water and French Castille Soap and of course a Bardex Nozzle.
Bye Bi Bois,
XOXXOOX
Slut Juno

Attachments

• pic_10_thumbl (1).jpg
    pic_10_thumbl (1).jpg
    31 KB · Views: 476
HOAH.....WOW! Words fail me. I've been Servicing the BBC Like..giggle....Forever! Butt !last night into this morning.....11 Hours. ...having al! My Holes filled by some of the most Magnificent Ebony Cockmeat.......at least 60 Gangbangers, real Ghetto Thugs have left Me sore. I'm Soooo filled with Slimy, Hot, black man Seed that before leaving I had to insert a Black Pyrex Butt Plug so I didn't leak. My be!ly is filled with both their sperm and piss!
My entire 44dd-34-56 body and face is entrusted with it!
And My Black BullMaster made me walk home like that and in my 7" Stiletto Cum Fuck Me Heels. And he made a Video of the whole thing. ....and he's threatening to put it on the Internet if I misbehave!
The highlight was being gangbanged by 3 Black Transvestite ******. One in my mouth, one in my Huge Ass And another in my hot fuckhole!
And they were huge. At least 11 inch Cocks and Massive Boobs. Each one was easi!y Six Feet Tall, but even bigger cuz they were wearing Thigh High Platform Boots.
I have to get myself cleaned up and enjoy a nice 5 Quart ******* With Hot Water and French Castille Soap and of course a Bardex Nozzle.
Bye Bi Bois,
XOXXOOX
Slut Juno

You couldn't have a real woman if she hit you in the face. Pathetic little bbc. Over confident and probably underperformed. 🤣🤣🙄
Definitely over confident: )
You definitely sound like a 💯 LAME WHITE BOI Thanks for looking @ my media I’m sure you definitely enjoyed 😂😂
I see you don’t have any more media pics 😂😂😂 I wonder why??

Definitely over confident: )
You definitely sound like a 💯 LAME WHITE BOI Thanks for looking @ my media I’m sure you definitely enjoyed 😂😂
I see you don’t have any more media pics 😂😂😂 I wonder why??
So little dick boys like you don't stroke off over them with your two fingers and drive your pathetic spermless cum on the floor.

Whore me out in the ghetto!!!!! But only to monster black cocks cuz Im.a real monster black cock gangbang craving faggot ass cock sucking deep throating queer for groups of huge black cocks. I want to be a cum dumpster for the hood and a human sperm bank for the ghetto everyone cum make A deposit. Huge monster black cock only and at least three at a time

Back