who would you give your wife to?

My wife decides who she has sex with, and who she does not. She will often ask me to go looking for a man on mine, or to find someone for her, but ultimately, it is her body and her decision. I would never presume to give her to anyone or select anyone for her. I don’t even consider it sharing since it is her decision and her body I fully support, enable and facilitate her and the fulfillment of her wishes and desires

Not sure I can explain this exactly how I think of it. One thing I have become aware of after viewing most forums on this site and doing some browsing on sites like reddit, blacked etc. There are certain men I feel like if they walked though my door, I'd immediately want to fuck my wife. Maybe something about the way they look/ fitness, or act, or their cock size, but the first words that would come out of my mouth is "Please fuck my wife".

My question, to both men and women, who are your top 5 or 6 black men who'd like to walk through your door? #1 being your absolute top choice

mine:
1) Tribalbbc from reddit
2) Poppichluo
3) Louie Smalls
4) Jason Brown
5) areallyweakguy
6) chrishasabig
Anyone she wants with a BBC

Back