who want's to talke about his wife

Hi, i want to introduce my sweet and lovely milf.
She´s 43 years old, about 1,60 meters, has shoulder-lenght brunette hair and brown eyes.
After the birth of our ******* few years ago she´s got a little bit chubby, but not too much. Overall her 69kg are well proportioned. Her 90B-Mollies swing like ripe grapefruits, she has a very nice butt and her tasty pussy is covered with short an well groomed hair.
We are together since 18, married about 15 years and i´m still loving her than anything in the world. She´s a PTO-Super-Mom and we have much fun in our marriage and familiy-life. But sex is completely fell asleep in the last years, perhaps once in three months. Surely one reason is the stress with job, baby and household, but certainly the most important reason is the fact, that i`ve always premature ejaculations. Everytime, i come too quick with my little wiener, she says: "That doesn`t matter. Isn`t bad." I´m sure, she only says this, to don´t hurt my mind and ego. Deep in her soul she must be totally frustrated and ravenous.
My biggest wish is, to see her happy and satisfied. In my fantasy she meets a polite and gentle black man, who gives her everythng with his big cock, she must spare in the last years, and train her into ab BBC- and Sperm addicted Hotwife.
But my wife is very reliable, and she won´t cheat on her own, and so it would be still my dream at he moment. But perhaps sometimes dream comes true…
So, i`m looking forward to your answers, interest exchanges, advices and ratings of my honey.
Horny regards hubby
i like her

I love discussing my wife she is close to taking bbc
some times I think my wife is really close as well loves showing her pussy to black men she loves looking at black men's cock loves watching interracial clips with me it turns her on she cums after really hard she says its a fantasy to have sex with a black man but she wont do it and I feel some times she will never do it !!!!!!!!!! cant make any sense from it all

Last edited:
Love to chat here . Wife is 62 , irish white skin, green eyes , brunette 36f. Long time fantasy chat with us both but no action . I’ve got multie ideas and scenarios to chat about do let’s go !

Yes, she can....she has even said to me lately....you can't cum in me ...he did already this month and we won't know who's baby it is. She tries not to see him during high risk but she has....and he has stayed in.
This is extremely hot. As you've probably figured out by now, he's trying to plant his seed in your wife. What would/will you do if he gets her pregnant?

Back