Who wants to see Amber Blank interviewed for my podcast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idowives0763

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Some of you may be aware that I have recently launched The Keys and Anklets Podcast which deals specifically with the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles. Interview will be a big part of my podcast and one of the series that I want to do is interviewing those wonderful women out there who have taken their love of being a hotwife to the next level. These are the women who have decided to capture their activities on film. These are the women who have been on the front lines of these wonderful lifestyles. For many couples, it was these videos of real amateur wives that stoked the fires of their passion to see their own wives in similar fashion. I want to give these women the notoriety that they most certainly deserve. I can think of no better woman to start off this series than the incomparable Amber Blank. Many of us here have been fans of hers since she first burst on the scene and we are all pleased to of this community. I make no secret that I want to feature her in an interview. I want her to see just how much she is adored, respected and appreciated here so let's all show her just how much we would love to see her interviewed and feature on an episode.. You can find her profile here: https://www.blacktowhite.net/members/amberblank.194066/#profile-post-635588

Let's let this woman know just how much we're waiting to hear what she has to say.

Last edited:
Some of you may be aware that I have recently launched The Keys and Anklets Podcast which deals specifically with the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles. Interview will be a big part of my podcast and one of the series that I want to do is interviewing those wonderful women out there who have taken their love of being a hotwife to the next level. These are the women who have decided to capture their activities on film. These are the women who have been on the front lines of these wonderful lifestyles. For many couples, it was these videos of real amateur wives that stoked the fires of their passion to see their own wives in similar fashion. I want to give these women the notoriety that they most certainly deserve. I can think of no better woman to start off this series than the incomparable Amber Blank. Many of us here have been fans of hers since she first burst on the scene and we are all pleased to of this community. I make no secret that I want to feature her in an interview. I want her to see just how much she is adored, respected and appreciated here so let's all show her just how much we would love to see her interviewed and feature on an episode.. You can find her profile here: https://www.blacktowhite.net/members/amberblank.194066/#profile-post-635588

Let's let this woman know just how much we're waiting to hear what she has to say.

wow I listen to all kinds of podcast but I managed to not learned about yours until now and they're great

keep up the good work

hello Sir i recently started listening to your podcast it is very well done and i love hearing your prospective would love to hear a podcast about the sissy feminization aspect of cuckolding thanks for your efforts Sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back