Who wants to help with wife’s fantasy?

dontknowwhen

Male
Gold Member
From
NC, US
So my wife has been texting a black guy for over 10 years on and off every couple months. She has sent him many xxx videos and photos of her and our sex life revolves around us talking about him fucking her, and me possibly eating her creampie afterwards. I am ok with it. We are in our early 60’s so time is of the essence. She fantasizes about the three of us meeting at a local motel, which I will take care of, and then depending on her wishes, she either does or does not have sex with him. If she does she isn’t sure if I need to be in the other room, OR once they got started, I would leave and come back to clean up after she is finished.

if there is a mature well hung guy here that would like to go down a fantasy hole message me for the details.
She is a regular on this site, however since it’s been awhile since I’ve posted she never even asks me about this site anymore. I believe I can make this happen for her but I would need someone’s discretion.
Hope to hear from you and have a great evening! :sex:

Attachments

• EDD36576-3659-4E3C-B6E6-BF9D2D0047D6.jpeg
    EDD36576-3659-4E3C-B6E6-BF9D2D0047D6.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 140
Wait, she has been texting a black guy and sending him sexy pictures for 10 years and they have never had sex and now you are looking for another black guy for your fantasy? What? Why doesn’t she just hook up with the 10 year pen pal? This story makes no sense.

Back