Who wants some birthday cock to please and play with

James Ali

Male
Real Person
From
MO, US
Want a sexy woman to be my birthday gift and let me unwrap her and be my sexy slut to please and play with my thick black cock sucking it so good in your wet mouth that I will want to show you how good you make me feel eating your tight white wet pussy letting you know that your mouth on my cock feels as good as my lips and mouth making your tight pussy wetter the more you turn me on and when I can't take it anymore of you sucking and slobbering my thick black cock in your wet wet mouthyou take it out of your mouth and I slide it nice and slow working it deep in that tight white pussy looking sexy with a thick black cock like mine in you turning me on to fuck and pound you deeper and harder long man stroking opening and you gripping my daddy dick and molding your wet box to fit love and take this cock that wants to please you just like you are pleasing me. I know I typed a lot but it's my birthday and I want to fuck please and play with a sexy fun freaky couple the wants to feel a thick bbc daddy dick that's ready to please you like you are going to please me . If you're in st.louis I would like to have ya'll over so you can enjoy watching you wife and me turning each other on sucking licking then see this thick 8 to 10in cock slide in your sexy wife's tight white pussy opening up and stretched out to get even wetter to take it all the way in deep like she wants dripping wet looking at how pleased she is to have me wanting to please her.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230226_090414_Grindr (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20230226_090414_Grindr (1).jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 101
Want a sexy woman to be my birthday gift and let me unwrap her and be my sexy slut to please and play with my thick black cock sucking it so good in your wet mouth that I will want to show you how good you make me feel eating your tight white wet pussy letting you know that your mouth on my cock feels as good as my lips and mouth making your tight pussy wetter the more you turn me on and when I can't take it anymore of you sucking and slobbering my thick black cock in your wet wet mouthyou take it out of your mouth and I slide it nice and slow working it deep in that tight white pussy looking sexy with a thick black cock like mine in you turning me on to fuck and pound you deeper and harder long man stroking opening and you gripping my daddy dick and molding your wet box to fit love and take this cock that wants to please you just like you are pleasing me. I know I typed a lot but it's my birthday and I want to fuck please and play with a sexy fun freaky couple the wants to feel a thick bbc daddy dick that's ready to please you like you are going to please me . If you're in st.louis I would like to have ya'll over so you can enjoy watching you wife and me turning each other on sucking licking then see this thick 8 to 10in cock slide in your sexy wife's tight white pussy opening up and stretched out to get even wetter to take it all the way in deep like she wants dripping wet looking at how pleased she is to have me wanting to please her.
Come to ohio

oh my that's nice

Happy Birthday hope you have an awesome birthday and you get some of that married white pussy to play with.

Such a nice birthday gift

Back