Who want to fuck my wife?

Just sharing a couple sexy photos of my wife, I'm truly one lucky ******* of a bitch. I've tried talking her into a cuck session with some BBC, but she's a no go. For now yall can comment on what you would do to her ass and I might just go and share.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230624-193905_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230624-193905_Gallery.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 228
  • Screenshot_20230624-193910_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230624-193910_Gallery.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 235
Just sharing a couple sexy photos of my wife, I'm truly one lucky ******* of a bitch. I've tried talking her into a cuck session with some BBC, but she's a no go. For now yall can comment on what you would do to her ass and I might just go and share.
I would kiss all over your wife's ass and kiss between her butt cheeks and make her p**** and stick my tongue in her p**** I've never stuck my dick and a white woman's ass but I would love to do it to her and come in her a lot 502-818-6704 contact me

I'll make her my whore

Love that ass she would be a good ride I’m sure 💕

Yes you are lucky and I would everything to her.

Back