Who want’s to be Black Owned

Looking for my future husband and sissy’s king 🤴🏿👸🏼 currently in Europe wanting to relocate to Berlin to live our true life’s in the bnwo♠️♥️ must be above 6’ tall and older then 32 :)

Attachments

• 2185CE94-3A1C-41BC-873B-2CF98E2D9203.jpeg
    2185CE94-3A1C-41BC-873B-2CF98E2D9203.jpeg
    326 KB · Views: 231
  • F36996EF-B533-46BC-8D62-71E5803B24B8.jpeg
    F36996EF-B533-46BC-8D62-71E5803B24B8.jpeg
    354.8 KB · Views: 210
  • 0E7ADA27-2664-4ACA-8DB2-1F482E10A6DB.jpeg
    0E7ADA27-2664-4ACA-8DB2-1F482E10A6DB.jpeg
    399.4 KB · Views: 212
  • D11D5E4B-AA28-4E26-AC87-3E10F11828DF.jpeg
    D11D5E4B-AA28-4E26-AC87-3E10F11828DF.jpeg
    374 KB · Views: 209
  • 10B3A6DE-7AD6-4045-B0D0-2E4E736ED9BC.jpeg
    10B3A6DE-7AD6-4045-B0D0-2E4E736ED9BC.jpeg
    533.2 KB · Views: 209
  • F45680B9-47B9-478B-8F29-F48AAD0D7B82.jpeg
    F45680B9-47B9-478B-8F29-F48AAD0D7B82.jpeg
    497.5 KB · Views: 200
  • 590EFE17-3C59-4356-AAF5-7850BA3497C7.jpeg
    590EFE17-3C59-4356-AAF5-7850BA3497C7.jpeg
    531.3 KB · Views: 197
  • FDD0999A-2605-4584-B9D2-79F37781E29D.jpeg
    FDD0999A-2605-4584-B9D2-79F37781E29D.jpeg
    456 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Are there any adult men, husbands, boyfriends out there aware of a better site, with genuine need for genuine information? I can’t take this anymore, all the supposed blog watch dogs and those that are quick to call out others as phonies are actually phonies too. I’m in a good mood, by the way, just decided that I need to take my real life experiences and advice somewhere else, rather than having people ask for more big tit pictures. Every blog has its day, right? Your fantasy submissions nowhere near as hot as the real experiences I’ve experienced. But they didn’t come to me via luck or magic. You gotta make it happen. Do even one little thing today, honestly boys, quit pissing your pants, do one quality thing today that would capture a twinge of interest from your wife in the things we discuss here. I got fucking news for you, it’s not the scared insecure guys that get to enjoy a cuckold experience. It’s the confident and never jealous guys that can suggest it, role play it, tease her with it, that have the success. Know of a local bar or restaurant with a happy hour that both black and white attend? If not, research it, go look for yourself. And then go buy a 50dollar gift certificate from there. Go home, tell your girl you won a happy hour gift certificate, encourage her to dress a little sexier than normal, you want to treat your hot wife to drinks. Then, when able to deploy the game, tell her that.two good looking black men at the bar were checking her out when she went to the restroom, did she see them? Tell her you’re proud to be seen with her, those guys were probably hoping you were alone and lookin for love, or looking for a threesome, at least. Laugh, say you love it, be confident.

Looking for my future husband and sissy’s king 🤴🏿👸🏼 currently in Europe but wanting to relocate to Canada to live our true life’s in the bnwo♠️♥️ must be above 6’ tall and older then 28
Looking for my future husband and sissy’s king 🤴🏿👸🏼 currently in Europe but wanting to relocate to Canada to live our true life’s in the bnwo♠️♥️ must be above 6’ tall and older then 28 :)
Nice pictures

Ora siamo di proprietà del nostro maestro e papà della BBC da maggio di quest'anno
Facciamo quello che vuole in qualsiasi modo, ad esempio il comportamento dell'abbigliamento ecc.
Mi ha trasformato come la sua troia e mi ha incoraggiato ad addestrare mio marito come una schiava femminuccia troia
nel frattempo viene da noi quando vuole e prende quello che vuole
gli ho detto davanti al mio Hus che lo amo e farò tutto ciò che mi consiglia
Schiaffo mio marito davanti a lui e umilio mio marito insieme a lui quando ha un dispiacere per farlo
il mio husBand è ora il nostro schiavo e viene usato als una cagna e entrambi scopiamo è la figa del culo quando mai vogliamo
inoltre ci ha dato la sua virilità
Deve indossare le mie mutandine durante il suo lavoro e indossare permanentemente una cavigliera "femminuccia" in modo che tutti possano vedere il suo status
Ora sono la troia personale per il mio papà della BBC e per quello che gli piace con passione
Pochi giorni fa il nostro padrone vuole che entrambi firmiamo un accordo che dichiari i nostri due ruoli nella nostra relazione.
mi fa impazzire
Entrambi abbiamo firmato l'accordo e ora entrambi siamo di proprietà del nostro padrone e papà nemmeno per relazione
Ora è escluso in un accordo
Io (un maschio anziano) sono molto interessato da tempo, con la variante che vorrei trovare un padrone nero che mi sposerà con una ragazza dei suoi schiavi, preferibilmente una ragazza tra molti dei suoi schiavi. Naturalmente, anch'io sarei diventato il suo schiavo.

Ora siamo di proprietà del nostro maestro e papà della BBC da maggio di quest'anno
Facciamo quello che vuole in qualsiasi modo, ad esempio il comportamento dell'abbigliamento ecc.
Mi ha trasformato come la sua troia e mi ha incoraggiato ad addestrare mio marito come una schiava femminuccia troia
nel frattempo viene da noi quando vuole e prende quello che vuole
gli ho detto davanti al mio Hus che lo amo e farò tutto ciò che mi consiglia
Schiaffo mio marito davanti a lui e umilio mio marito insieme a lui quando ha un dispiacere per farlo
il mio husBand è ora il nostro schiavo e viene usato als una cagna e entrambi scopiamo è la figa del culo quando mai vogliamo
inoltre ci ha dato la sua virilità
Deve indossare le mie mutandine durante il suo lavoro e indossare permanentemente una cavigliera "femminuccia" in modo che tutti possano vedere il suo status
Ora sono la troia personale per il mio papà della BBC e per quello che gli piace con passione
Pochi giorni fa il nostro padrone vuole che entrambi firmiamo un accordo che dichiari i nostri due ruoli nella nostra relazione.
mi fa impazzire
Entrambi abbiamo firmato l'accordo e ora entrambi siamo di proprietà del nostro padrone e papà nemmeno per relazione
Ora è escluso in un accordo
ln a fictional story, I found an amusing cue: while the black boss fucks the secretary on the desk, the husband on his knees masturbates on the waste paper in the wastepaper basket; he only has 30 seconds to cum, then he has to get up, take the bag out of the trash and clean up the office completely.

Last edited:
In una storia di fantasia, ho trovato uno spunto divertente: mentre il capo nero scopa la segretaria sulla scrivania, il marito in ginocchio si masturba sulla carta straccia nel cestino della carta straccia; Ha solo 30 secondi per sborrare, poi deve alzarsi, prendere la borsa dalla spazzatura e ripulire completamente l'ufficio.
In English Language please

Back