Who want’s to be Black Owned

ln a fictional story, I found an amusing cue: while the black boss fucks the secretary on the desk, the husband on his knees masturbates on the waste paper in the wastepaper basket; he only has 30 seconds to cum, then he has to get up, take the bag out of the trash and clean up the office completely.
Cute

In my opinion, sadly NOT experienced, being black-owned means:
- that the bull has one of the keys to your house
-who can lend this key to his friends
- that everyone in your entourage knows that he moves freely around you
- that when you meet in public the bull manifests its dominance in a blatant way
- that he decides how you dress and style yourself (hair, piercings, etc.)
-that he practices pissing on you
- which makes you cook and serve at the table
- etc etc

In English Language please
We have now been owned by our master and BBC dad since May of this year
We do what he wants in any way i.e. behavior of clothing etc.
He made me like his slut and encouraged me to train my husband as a slutty sissy slave
meanwhile he comes to us when he wants and takes what he wants
I told him in front of my Hus that I love him and I will do whatever he advises me
I slap my husband in front of him and humiliate my husband along with him when he has a displeasure to do so
my husBand is now our slave and is used als a bitch and we both fuck is ass pussy when ever we want
he also gave us his manhood
He has to wear my panties during his work and permanently wear a "sissy" anklet so everyone can see his he status
Now I'm the personal slut for my dad's BBC and what he likes passionately
A few days ago our master wants us both to sign an agreement stating our two roles in our relationship.
drives me crazy
We both signed the agreement and now we are both owned by our master and dad not even for relationship
It is now excluded in an agreement

We have now been owned by our master and BBC dad since May of this year
We do what he wants in any way i.e. behavior of clothing etc.
He made me like his slut and encouraged me to train my husband as a slutty sissy slave
meanwhile he comes to us when he wants and takes what he wants
I told him in front of my Hus that I love him and I will do whatever he advises me
I slap my husband in front of him and humiliate my husband along with him when he has a displeasure to do so
my husBand is now our slave and is used als a bitch and we both fuck is ass pussy when ever we want
he also gave us his manhood
He has to wear my panties during his work and permanently wear a "sissy" anklet so everyone can see his he status
Now I'm the personal slut for my dad's BBC and what he likes passionately
A few days ago our master wants us both to sign an agreement stating our two roles in our relationship.
drives me crazy
We both signed the agreement and now we are both owned by our master and dad not even for relationship
It is now excluded in an agreement
You're living the dream

Back