Who want’s to be Black Owned

Black only means black only - I love my hubby to pieces and I love his cock, but as I continue my journey toward being a full time black cock slut it's only a matter of time. The more black men that fuck me, the more my mind wanders and thinks about how having only black cocks inside of me could be my new way of life. As far as being bred, every time I fuck a black man they shoot their load inside of me and try to breed me.... if it happens, I think I'd look amazing with a baby growing inside of me :love: Hasn't happened yet, but maybe my first true 3+ bbc gangbang this year (new years resolution!) will do the trick!
Haha what’s his thoughts on it all, never getting to feel what it’s like inside his own wife’s Pussy? You certainly would look amazing with a bump in your belly but there will be a few questions to answer when it pops out. Do you’d have a plan in place to explain because it sounds more like is a case of when this happens rather than if. I take it you not on BC when you’re with black men?

I am the cuck in our relationship… I would love nothing more than to be owned by a Black Master. ****** chastity and used in every hole. Hoping that my wife goes 100% Black Cock only. Montana..
I was alway thiggy black owned is the final step. Few steps to go through. Eg hotwife. Then cuckold. Emasculation of white cuckokd husband. Etc. And black owned when the black alpha breeds the wife. However it kinda happens right at the start. When a black alpha walks in he is in total control already. Then my husband watches him fuck ne harder and harder til I scream out that he owns my pussy. And rest of me. The walk arojnd. Totally dominant. Intimidating. White men have this fear in their eyes in their presence. And after I’ve done hardcore cuckolding with him. The white sun beta. Who is my cuckold slave.is enslaved by his black master. My husbabd finances everything. I make him fly hi first class if he wants to. He sleeps in my husband bed. With his wife. But the black kings woman. So the ownership has begun long befor. IMHO

Black only means black only - I love my hubby to pieces and I love his cock, but as I continue my journey toward being a full time black cock slut it's only a matter of time. The more black men that fuck me, the more my mind wanders and thinks about how having only black cocks inside of me could be my new way of life. As far as being bred, every time I fuck a black man they shoot their load inside of me and try to breed me.... if it happens, I think I'd look amazing with a baby growing inside of me :love: Hasn't happened yet, but maybe my first true 3+ bbc gangbang this year (new years resolution!) will do the trick!
I am liking you more and more

Im Alyson sub bi wife size 14 blonde looking for experienced genuine black dom for long term fun here in uk. I've been previously black owned controlled so know what to expect and what is expected of me. My kick I'd is subaly

• Love
Reactions: K&K
If you're interested in a 100 percent real, verifiable, documented "BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE" experiences, read our thread called "Embrace your BBC Lifestyle." Wife been "officially" (that is, that she and I agreed to it and express it to other lifestyle couples when appropriate) BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE for one year, one month. And we respect it, no cheating. View attachment 6716658View attachment 6716659
Inbox me

Back