Who want’s to be Black Owned

If you're interested in a 100 percent real, verifiable, documented "BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE" experiences, read our thread called "Embrace your BBC Lifestyle." Wife been "officially" (that is, that she and I agreed to it and express it to other lifestyle couples when appropriate) BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE for one year, one month. And we respect it, no cheating. black1.jpgL1a.JPG

To be honest, I know that the black bull isn’t a beta like I am. I know he only wants to fuck ny girl friend and if I am lucky I get to clean afterwords. With that being said, I would love to kneel in front of him, prepare him and get orders.

I would LOVE to have a Black Lover that I got SO involved with that he could literally come around any time, day or night, and use me as he needed!! Or would call me and I would go to him also. If he wanted to share me, that would be fantastic too. And if I ended up pregnant, it would defnintely be his, or someone he shared me with, because he doesn't let my husband cum inside of me and I obey. HOT fantasy!! J (the wife)

When your hubby says black only, does that include him? That’s a biiig decision lol. And bred as in cream pied or bred as in a bump in your stomach for a bull? Sounds hot as fuck

Black only means black only - I love my hubby to pieces and I love his cock, but as I continue my journey toward being a full time black cock slut it's only a matter of time. The more black men that fuck me, the more my mind wanders and thinks about how having only black cocks inside of me could be my new way of life. As far as being bred, every time I fuck a black man they shoot their load inside of me and try to breed me.... if it happens, I think I'd look amazing with a baby growing inside of me :love: Hasn't happened yet, but maybe my first true 3+ bbc gangbang this year (new years resolution!) will do the trick!

Black only means black only - I love my hubby to pieces and I love his cock, but as I continue my journey toward being a full time black cock slut it's only a matter of time. The more black men that fuck me, the more my mind wanders and thinks about how having only black cocks inside of me could be my new way of life. As far as being bred, every time I fuck a black man they shoot their load inside of me and try to breed me.... if it happens, I think I'd look amazing with a baby growing inside of me :love: Hasn't happened yet, but maybe my first true 3+ bbc gangbang this year (new years resolution!) will do the trick!

:love:

Back