who thinks this is hot?

Story a friend wrote.....

Y'all are at the strip club for your bday. All of your friends and wifey's friends are there. Wifey buys you a lap dance and tells you she's going to the bathroom quickly, but After your lap dance is over, you notice she still hasn't come from the bathroom. You go looking for her. You ask the bouncers if they saw where she went and One of them tells you he saw her and her friends walk down the hallway. You follow where the bouncer was talking about, but still no sign of her. As you're walking back, you hear moaning and skin slapping skin. You follow the noise, which leads you to a room that says "employees only." You hear wifey say "slap that dick on my face," so you open the door and you see her getting stuffed by one of the bouncers big black dick while another one fucks her friend. As she sees you standing there, she looks at you, while she tells the dude to fuck her face harder. Her third friend is filming wifey getting face fucked and her other friend getting hammered by the other dude. The guys that's face fucking wifey notices you, and before he can say anything, wifey says, "don't worry that's my husband. Come for me daddy." The guy confused starts to understand what's going on and fucks her face harder. Spit is dripping out her mouth, as he gags her tiny throat with his 9 inch dick. He busts all in her mouth, which she swallows. Calls you over and kisses you and says, "happy birthday."

Back