Who is this?

I think it’s bs that she lost her job. Having sex and being filmed doing so is not illegal. There are plenty of people who get DWI’s, assault charges, weapons charges yet retain their jobs. Makes zero sense!
Shelby: I read of a girl a while back who was let go because a mere topless selfie was posted of her online that she had taken some years before and given privately to an ex-boyfriend. The school board voted her out. And she sounded so dedicated. Teaching was her "everything"! 💔

Shelby: I read of a girl a while back who was let go because a mere topless selfie was posted of her online that she had taken some years before and given privately to an ex-boyfriend. The school board voted her out. And she sounded so dedicated. Teaching was her "everything"! 💔
That is because our society in the USA is run by narrow minded prudes that refuse to admit to themselves that everyone is entitled to have a private life outside of work , and are sexual beings. :ie the religious right.

That is because our society in the USA is run by narrow minded prudes that refuse to admit to themselves that everyone is entitled to have a private life outside of work , and are sexual beings. :ie the religious right.
The board's problem is that she was working with ******* in a middle school who found her pic online. Personally, I imagine boys can pay attention in class, do their math homework (I think she taught math), and masturbate to her pic before going to sleep without being traumatized. Her principal had said to her: "How can I put you in a classroom when that picture is online?".
(BTW: It may be more pervasive than just religious. There is a further over protectiveness involved, I think; perhaps due to so many teacher- student affairs that have occurred recently.)

Last edited:
Back