Who is BBC Virgin?

Not yet! But she’s had several offers. Timing has to be right as we are in & out of the DFW area quite a bit. Notice the pearls. She loves to suck cock and loves to be rewarded with the bulls cum. She’s had several large white bulls and a couple of females, so she’s looking expanding her horizons.
Hope you all enjoy.

Attachments

• E24D26D7-45B8-4410-B032-42F3C0E6BB97.jpeg
    E24D26D7-45B8-4410-B032-42F3C0E6BB97.jpeg
    130 KB · Views: 337
Not yet! But she’s had several offers. Timing has to be right as we are in & out of the DFW area quite a bit. Notice the pearls. She loves to suck cock and loves to be rewarded with the bulls cum. She’s had several large white bulls and a couple of females, so she’s looking expanding her horizons.
Hope you all enjoy.
I love that pic I can help with your first issue

Hope you all enjoy.
I love that pic I can help with your first issue
Hey sweetie, thank you. We don’t get to LA much. But you never know...?

Hope you all enjoy.
Beautiful tits baby

I will be DFW often the next few months would love to chat with you two.
Sorry dude, she went to get her nails done. I’ll relay your message to her when she gets back. I will tell you that she is a bit older, but as you can see, looks amazing. So, she really likes her companions to not be too young. FYI

One more of my lovely bride. Hope you guys like. She’s shopping and texted me to post one additional picture. FYI she’s had several offers, but she’s picky. She wants 9”+, so may have to look awhile. Her current white bull is almost that, but she has recently desired a bit of chocolate. She does get on here every few days, but not everyday. Hope everyone enjoys.

Attachments

• 0F02404F-4079-4900-A52D-4813678A2BC1.jpeg
    0F02404F-4079-4900-A52D-4813678A2BC1.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 225
Back