Who in sc or nc is down for a hotwife gangbang

ramgabbc

Male
Gold Member
From
SC, US
I am a bbc in the South Carolina area I would like to get together or plan a g******* orgy with all hot wives are couples in the South Carolina North Carolina area replies to this thread how many people are willing to participate we can make this happen North Carolina South Carolina hot wives s*** whores are women who will to be BBCowned please reply .....let make this happen want to make this happen soon

Damn I wish I was a little closer but unfortunately this is only for South Carolina North Carolina I would love to make your fantasy come true

I am a bbc in the South Carolina area I would like to get together or plan a g******* orgy with all hot wives are couples in the South Carolina North Carolina area replies to this thread how many people are willing to participate we can make this happen North Carolina South Carolina hot wives s*** whores are women who will to be BBCowned please reply .....let make this happen want to make this happen soon
I'm down I live in SC

OK. SC is your first pic. Would Charlotte, NC be out of your range? We are planning wanting to visit an old high school friend in that area.

Back