Who has the hottest ''hotwife'' or "girlfriend" on blacktowhite

Did you have him sit there naked except for his cage?
It was the first time for him to watch me with more than one guy, so yes I did. It was part of the turn on, him to just watch me getting used & owned. I had initially had him sit on the couch in the middle of them both whilst i have both of them the longest and sloppiest blowjobs I have ever given. I would be on my knees in front of them and slowly crawl past Michael to the other guy. Making sure to point out why he is locked up. Although he is very unlikely to fluff one of my bulls I slowly show him exactly how to suck a cock for the time he does this for me!! Lmao. He likely will never do that, but pegging training will do for me. Even writing this out now is making me wet. But in short I made him watch for nearly 2.5 hours and he stayed locked up so long when watching his dick started crying cuck tears. Lol.
Jxoxox

It was the first time for him to watch me with more than one guy, so yes I did. It was part of the turn on, him to just watch me getting used & owned. I had initially had him sit on the couch in the middle of them both whilst i have both of them the longest and sloppiest blowjobs I have ever given. I would be on my knees in front of them and slowly crawl past Michael to the other guy. Making sure to point out why he is locked up. Although he is very unlikely to fluff one of my bulls I slowly show him exactly how to suck a cock for the time he does this for me!! Lmao. He likely will never do that, but pegging training will do for me. Even writing this out now is making me wet. But in short I made him watch for nearly 2.5 hours and he stayed locked up so long when watching his dick started crying cuck tears. Lol.
Jxoxox
WOW, thanks for responding. It seems like you are running right down the list of the cuckold fantasy.

Back