Who has slept with Arab girls ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been with a few Arab/Muslim girls before, and would like more. Not easy for me to get my hands on though. The first time was when I was on vacation in Spain. I fucked a cute Morroccan girl in the butt in Barcelona, and she was good too (hollerin' up something over a black man all up in her A-hole!). She looked just like a cute little tanned latina.

Sometime later I visited Morrocco itself and was thoroughly impressed with the locals and their looks. I was surprised to find a lot of very attractive, white-skinned Morroccan women. I was not sure how receptive they would be to a black man. Well, one of them hit on me in a bar! She was the one who came on to me! Went to my hotel to fuck. Went bareback in her and pulled out in time to sperm on her tummy. She seemed interested in a "relationship", but I was not. Just wanted her forbidden Arab, Muslim pussy. Wanted her butt hole too, but she said she didn't like that.

My favorites of all time have been the handful of Turkish girls I have fucked. I have found them to be very good and DIRTY in bed. Turks are not Arabs, but Turkey is a Muslim nation, and I always fantasize about having dirty sex with forbidden Muslim women . . . in DIRECT violation of the teachings of Muhammad :D!!!

I recall my favorite sex session with a Turkish girl. Kind of short and tanned and really pretty with a round bubble butt like I like. I had been in her ass
. . . fuckin' her in the butt . . . tryin' to "prick" that bubble! Then later I was laying back gettin' my dick sucked when I said, "Suck that dick you Turkish bitch"! Her reaction was fucking perfect! She said, "YOU bastard (and spit on my dick in between sucking!)!!! You AMERICAN bastard (she spit on my dick again!)!!! You BASTARD you broke my ass"!!!!

I was so turned on that I spurted a huge, huge, huge load of "black bastard" American seed all in her Turk girl mouth! And she took every last drop! Didn't lose a got damn speck and just kept sucking and working that pretty little round head of hers up and down to get all of that cum. Then she spit it out.

All I can say is . . . THE PRAISE BE UNTO ALLAH!!!

Last edited:
No, spent 3 months in Libya 1967, not a good time to be alone with Arab people plus the way they dressed was no a turn on for an 18 year old American. Found the Desi girls going to ASU attractive but I was old and married. Had a girl from India in Bangkok, cute, bubble butt, perfect English.

I have been with a few Arab/Muslim girls before, and would like more. Not easy for me to get my hands on though. The first time was when I was on vacation in Spain. I fucked a cute Morroccan girl in the butt in Barcelona, and she was good too (hollerin' up something over a black man all up in her A-hole!). She looked just like a cute little tanned latina.

Sometime later I visited Morrocco itself and was thoroughly impressed with the locals and their looks. I was surprised to find a lot of very attractive, white-skinned Morroccan women. I was not sure how receptive they would be to a black man. Well, one of them hit on me in a bar! She was the one who came on to me! Went to my hotel to fuck. Went bareback in her and pulled out in time to sperm on her tummy. She seemed interested in a "relationship", but I was not. Just wanted her forbidden Arab, Muslim pussy. Wanted her butt hole too, but she said she didn't like that.

My favorites of all time have been the handful of Turkish girls I have fucked. I have found them to be very good and DIRTY in bed. Turks are not Arabs, but Turkey is a Muslim nation, and I always fantasize about having dirty sex with forbidden Muslim women . . . in DIRECT violation of the teachings of Muhammad :D!!!

I recall my favorite sex session with a Turkish girl. Kind of short and tanned and really pretty with a round bubble butt like I like. I had been in her ass
. . . fuckin' her in the butt . . . tryin' to "prick" that bubble! Then later I was laying back gettin' my dick sucked when I said, "Suck that dick you Turkish bitch"! Her reaction was fucking perfect! She said, "YOU bastard (and spit on my dick in between sucking!)!!! You AMERICAN bastard (she spit on my dick again!)!!! You BASTARD you broke my ass"!!!!

I was so turned on that I spurted a huge, huge, huge load of "black bastard" American seed all in her Turk girl mouth! And she took every last drop! Didn't lose a got damn speck and just kept sucking and working that pretty little round head of hers up and down to get all of that cum. Then she spit it out.

if you visit jordan you'll notice very attractive girls and women many of them white-skinned arab, hope you'll do it soon

if you visit jordan you'll notice very attractive girls and women many of them white-skinned arab, hope you'll do it soon

I have been to Jordan on business for a total of 10 days. No time to do anything, and would not know how to in Jordan, but yeah the women were hot. I want some of those “Hashemite hind parts” - - - - ->(_|_) ?

I once went to see Queen Noor speak when she was young. My GOD was she hot, and she was wearing this tight dress that showed off her ass. Geez!

Funny, when i saw the title i just wanted to ask about the same question
...because, if Iranian/"Persian" Women are included, my answer is 'yes'. :sex:

I have fucked one Persian/Iranian girl. Met her in Germany where her family was living. Her face was model quality beautiful.

She was so hot that not only did I fuck her, but I ate out her Persian pooty hole too. Beautiful girls deserve to have their assholes worshipped, no matter their race.

After having sex with her, I thought how Americans and Iranians should stop fighting and start fucking. There were never any tensions between us because of our nationalities. We did not care about that and just wanted to have sex. I think she felt more German than Iranian anyway.

I didn't just fuck that exotic Iranian beauty. No, for once I actually made love to a woman. An American man showed love to an Iranian girl. I wanted to love her because she was beautiful and because she was Iranian, and I did not care about the rest. American people and Iranian people should love one another and have sex to heal old wounds. Her Persian pussy and ass was good. The praise be unto Allah!

Last edited:
my "Persian Beauty" was actually the younger sister of a good friend back then. We tried to keep it a secret apart from her telling her mom. They had their kind of female thing going, were best friends so to speak and would tell each other everything. But also they knew how to keep a secret from "the men". ;) About two months in our secret "relationship" her brother found out. He was miffed at me at first, didn't talk to me about a week or so, then came up to me and said he will never speak a word with me again, if i do something that would hurt his sister's feelings. Of course i didn't tell him how many good feelings i provided her with. :devilish:

The thing went on for another month or two before we separated. It was our both decision, so noone was hurting anyone really. ;) To be honest her brother was kind of relieved when we told him it was over. We all were young back then and typically none of our "relationships" lasted longer than a few weeks to a few months. The whole thing didn't really affect our friendship either. We were rather close friends even three years after. Then, how life goes, we all went separate ways and basically lost contact in our late teens or early twenties maybe.

i don't know if they ever told the *******, but if they did i can imagine he would have been disappointed in his ******* and maybe his ******* for "not protecting her". i can't imagine him doing anything about it really. He was perhaps the most peaceful men i ever met and had a very loving relationship with his family. i think they didn't tell him simply because they didn't want to hurt his feelings? Anyway that was a long time ago. By the way it had happened in Europe, and both ******* had been there (here ;) ) from a very young age, so they grew up European more than Iranian i guess.

Last thing i've heard was a few years ago. The ******* is married, the *******, my friend, was married, now divorced, and the parents are still married and together, living in the same ol' European town they were almost thirty years ago.

Who would have thought i'd talk private $h!t of my personal past apart from pure sexual content on these forums?! *SmH@me* *lol*

(...)

After having sex with her, I thought how Americans and Iranians should stop fighting and start fucking. (...)
Somehow reminds me of the old saying "Make love not war!", hehe. 💕 Could it actually be the better concept for all of our future as the human species?

p.s. @HardBlackCandy: i *liked* your post even you lost me at the last sentence. i am def. "not the religious kinda guy". ;)

Last edited:
Somehow reminds me of the old saying "Make love not war!", hehe. 💕 Could it actually be the better concept for all of our future as the human species?

Funny thing is that I said the same thing about Jews and Palestinians. Then, a Palestinian pointed out to me that they DID fuck each other. And that's why they now hate each other so much 🤣 😬 🤓

Last edited:

p.s. @HardBlackCandy: i *liked* your post even you lost me at the last sentence. i am def. "not the religious kinda guy". ;)

I give God thanks for all good things . . . even a good piece of ass . . . THANK YA Jesus 😉 Said in jest. Makes some people laugh 🙂

Last edited:

Looks more like cooked story though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back