Who has lowest status: white men or black women

I'm an Indian male and I honestly don't see myself at the bottom of a hierarchy. I've had gorgeous and brilliant women who found my baby face looks, soft voice, intelligence, humanity, emotional sensitivity, and intellectual curiosity really sexy. What hierarchy? I'm a human being but I treat even pets and wildlife as equals.

for me, there is no “fetish hierarchy”, just preferences and attraction... you don’t need some weird comprehensive worldview to fuck who you want to fuck and not fuck who you don’t want to fuck.
So true! I don’t fuck white women to exert my superiority over white males. I fuck them because they’re hot.
Not to say I don’t enjoy a little race play.

Poorly worded question that could make for a decent topic. I agree with everyone. I happen to like women of all colors and I've never felt superior to someone else due to race. I feel superior to others due to my God complex :p Seriously though, this question does remind me of an article I read a few years ago though.

https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

Obviously, take info with salt. OKC users tend to be "younger". More 18-30 year olds than 40+ year olds. And it's got about 10 million users from all over the world. Even so, it's possible to extrapolate from the data that Black men, Black women and Asian men have a harder time in the dating market, for whatever reason.

No, I'm not saying Black men /women and Asian men have the lowest status. I merely wanted to bring up some anecdotal information on race, attraction and dating.

Last edited:
Back