Who has fucked my fiancé in iowa

Who has fucked my fiancé. We live in iowa. I know she has been with a cple of bulls but she won’t tell me. Here is a cple pics of her
I love your future wife's big beautiful naked white TiTs and nipples; They will be able to feed the baby that she is from another man fucking his baby into her unprotected white cunt.

Still trying to find out she is 6 months preggo
Very exciting that the slut you are going to marry is already 6 months pregnant with another man's baby. Do you think that your future wife is going to have a black baby?
Will she still be pregnant when you marry her or will she be feeding milk from her big naked white TiTs and nipples to her and another man's baby?

Yes it was a black guy this is a fact. You can see her qos tAt on her thigh yet she
Still says she has not done it. I just don’t know
Very exciting that your future wife has a QoS tattoo on her thigh. I did not notice it until you pointed it out. Is it permanent?
Very exciting that she is going to have a black man's baby!!!
How can she deny being fucked when she is pregnant?

What is it you don't know?

Yes it’s permanent. If she is ducking black guys. She says she is not
Excellent that your future wife and mom of some black guy's black baby already has a permanent QoS tattoo.

I bet she has already fucked one or more black dominant men. Why else would she have a permanent QoS tattoo?

I would bet with her tits and a beautiful body like that she is perfect for being bred. I am white but those pics are making my little cock swell thinking of her sloppy cum filled pussy. DID U WATCH IT HAPPEN???? DID U GET PUSSY AFTERWARDS?

You could breed her with 10 bbc and that fucking white pussy will get filled. Guessing you can't please her anymore so she does it behind your back. Then brings that soake pussy home for you.. God I aM so hard

Back