whitebois what do you like the most in bbc ?

Most of all I love how you black guys smell...it drives me crazy and is addicting! It is soooo much more powerful and superior than white guys and I love when my face is in your crotch breathing in the beautiful Blackness, as I lick and clean your black sweaty balls and dick! Also, Black dudes are just naturally way more dominant than white guys and know how to treat their bitches! And of course, you guys have way nicer bodies than other races, not to mention having the most beautiful dicks on the planet!!!!! And last but not least....Black dudes are cool ;)

i have a mouthful of you Black Master....wanna take you deep down to ur sweaty balls and smell them rubbing on my chin. Sucking you deeper and deeper, harder and harder, my slutty lips wrapped tight around your blackness riding your dick inside of my throat!!!! worshipping ur big black monster! do you push down?

Initially it was penis size that i was attracted to. My first BBC was at age 16, He 18, and in order to accommodate Him i practiced with various toys and taught myself how to swallow His length without *******. In other words, I purposely set out to train muscles just so He could put it all in me. So size attraction became all about pleasing Him. Later on I discovered that I was attracted by the fact of being used by Black Men, this i can't explain just know it makes me feel good, whole, where i need to be

Most of all I love how you black guys smell...it drives me crazy and is addicting! It is soooo much more powerful and superior than white guys and I love when my face is in your crotch breathing in the beautiful Blackness, as I lick and clean your black sweaty balls and dick! Also, Black dudes are just naturally way more dominant than white guys and know how to treat their bitches! And of course, you guys have way nicer bodies than other races, not to mention having the most beautiful dicks on the planet!!!!! And last but not least....Black dudes are cool ;)
All men have different smells, and that goes for black cock as well as white cocks. Just that BBC is the hottest!

Totally agree on the black man's scent. It's musky, pungent rich smell. I have a guy that tells me he needs to shower before I see him but I ask him not to. Tell him I love to taste all his sweat and musk.

Back