whitebois what do you like the most in bbc ?

Their length, their girth, the power behind their every thrust, their swagger, how they contrast against with a white woman's skin, how long they last, their rhythm, their big balls, their smells, their muscles, the sounds the make, their mastery with women, how they make pussies ache, the sticky white mess they make

Last edited:
What I like most about a big cock, is the dominant alpha male at the base of it. Having me want to be on my knees for him without him even asking is a strong buzz for me. You get an alpha male reach behind the back of your head and ******* you down on his cock as his breathing gets heavier for those 20- 30 seconds before he cums in your mouth, for me is such a rush, that for 40 years i'm as addicted to that moment as I was as a teen, sucking my first older dominant cock. :)

Last edited:
Simple yet complex! First impressions: Thickness, length, dominance and power. I like dominant, even arrogant Black Men. Shaved head, goatee, better than you glare to intimidate all white boys. You look in his eyes and you know he wants you for sex no matter who your husband or b/f might be. And you know he is going to hit on you. Applying the four assets noted above, plus perserverance, relentless lust and an unwillingness to accept anything but a yes. Big Cock, hard muscles, large dominant alpha Real Man! To take me and "make me" do it!

Simple yet complex! First impressions: Thickness, length, dominance and power. I like dominant, even arrogant Black Men. Shaved head, goatee, better than you glare to intimidate all white boys. You look in his eyes and you know he wants you for sex no matter who your husband or b/f might be. And you know he is going to hit on you. Applying the four assets noted above, plus perserverance, relentless lust and an unwillingness to accept anything but a yes. Big Cock, hard muscles, large dominant alpha Real Man! To take me and "make me" do it!
and that they don't fall in love with you after just one encounter

Last edited:
Back