Whiteboi want to be a cuck

I am looking for a playmate or my sissy husband to share his bed with him and the two of you will take care of all my black lovers I will fully feminize you you will give me your manhood and you will give me complete control over you 24/7 and I will fully feminize you to serve me and my black lovers and you will have complete control over my sissy husband to do whatever you want to him and guarantee you this you have the time of your life we have a lot of fun you will be bread three or four times a week and I have parties on the weekend with husbands and wives and you and my husband will be expected to take care of them let me know if you are interested

Attachments

• download_20200330_135437.jpg
    download_20200330_135437.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 40
I am looking for a playmate or my sissy husband to share his bed with him and the two of you will take care of all my black lovers I will fully feminize you you will give me your manhood and you will give me complete control over you 24/7 and I will fully feminize you to serve me and my black lovers and you will have complete control over my sissy husband to do whatever you want to him and guarantee you this you have the time of your life we have a lot of fun you will be bread three or four times a week and I have parties on the weekend with husbands and wives and you and my husband will be expected to take care of them let me know if you are interested
This is so fucking hot.

Back