White women speaking openly about their love or black men in front of hubby/bf

Before xmas we were staying at our fave nudist spa and everyone having a jolly evening in the hot tub , wife , self and some other couples and one or two guys .
I went off to bar to get some more drinks in , took a bit of a while to get whole round in , coming back to the tub i can hear my wife coming to the end of a story about a black guy she met another spa we have been to .
Sympathetic looks from fellow hot tubers as i handed out the drinks
The other hot tubers would probably be shocked to know that you did not need their sympathy because you were very happy and excited watch black men's cocks fucking in your white slut wife's mouth and unprotected married white cunt.

My Dtr has bragged about the quality of black men for years. She now talks about it to my wife and has her curiosity peaked. My wife has made many comments about my D only having black men and she is jealous. D keeps asking her to go out with her so she can show her how it is done.

That's very very hot.

Did you ever think of your sons jacking off in their beds to the sounds of your younger lovers fucking you?

And when you came down for breakfast did your sons give any indication of them getting off on it?
If the sons are from the white husband, they should be encouraged to jerk off to mom and her black lovers as much as possible. They will grow up with the understanding that women enjoy sex with black men more and become good cuckolds.

Your reply doesn’t answer my questions, but it does prompt me to ask if you think that the best way for white sons to become good cuckolds would be either to watch their mom being fucked by her black lover(s), or for the sons to ask their fath er to teach them about cuckoldry.

There has to be a best way, but that way could depend partly on the *******’s age, don’t you think?

I suggest that that age ought to be 18 or over.
I'm not sure "teach" is the right word. But yes, mom and dad should make sons aware that mom and dad's relationship is different from their friends moms and dads and that it's completely OK. Their dad can't take care of moms needs and dad is happy having mom take on other lovers (who all happen to be black). No one should be embarrassed about that.

Plenty of girls are raised to understand moms need for IR lovers. Why should boys not be shown the same understanding?

Back