White women reason's about cuckolding

What was at the beginning the most important reason to cuck your hubby with BBC?

• To satisfy your hubby's desire

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • It was a real desire for you to fuck with a BBC

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • You were excited to try a new sexual experience with your hubby

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • That suddenly happened without you thought about it before (in a party, in hollydays...)

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Your hubby never satisfied you, so you decided to humiliate him

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Other (talk about it in your answer)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
At first. I didn't know what a cuckhold was or meant. I got off watching my sweetywatch me get off fucking other men. So there was more wanting to see what was in my imagination,As opposed to accepting and opening my eyes to see.. Reality. There is an unfair. Unreasonable expectations we demand whether out loud or within. Doesn't really matter because it all comes out eventually I wanted him to accept me. Just the way I am. He did. When we tell our men they can be "real" yet deny them the chance thereof.. I believe that is where cuckholding can then I believe provide not necessarily a by pass but a bridge over troubled (Just immature really) emotions and petty feelings and provide an open venue of options to play with. And you and your sweetie. Really begin the journey of truly accepting each other for who each is and then accepting themselves better. Yes. Just the way I am. Gotta accept myself. Then and only then. Will I be able to conquer my own fears of the truth. Then sending they were stupid to begin with. Lesson 1.

Back