White Women Love Black Pussy

That one is good! I can almost feel her lips on my labia and her tongue in my pussy. Some white women are really good at that and can go a long time pleasuring a black woman.
You go girl lez more white women! Seeing you were college-educated I hope you were a Woman's Studies major? Loads of lesbianism happens in post-secondary education as well as books, journals, articles all about lesbianism. Plus lesbian sororities and living with your classmates in residences. If I was in your position I'd go straight to a PhD and if I was short on cash get it from rich young White women there that fell in love with me as you undoubtedly would have had your harem!

Last edited:
You go girl lez more white women! Seeing you were college-educated I hope you were a Woman's Studies major? Loads of lesbianism happens in post-secondary education as well as books, journals, articles all about lesbianism. Plus lesbian sororities and living with your classmates in residences. If I was in your position I'd go straight to a PhD and if I was short on cash get it from rich White girls there that fell in love with me as you undoubtedly would have had your harem!
Let's just say I was not without pussy pleasure throughout my college years! My first week as a freshman I introduced my previously innocent white roommate to new elements of sex that focused on pussy. I was known around campus as a girl who satisfied and liked to be satisfied by other females. Some female faculty learned that as well. :)

Back