White Women being Sexually Broken

tumblr_nvuvlrT6nB1urdjovo1_500.jpg

GOD YES

I wouldn't say that white women are being destroyed sexually. Pussy is pretty resilient. That baby's head pops through there and it's not destroyed.
What I would say is that they are being conditioned to appreciate something more. Something better. I had a girlfriend that liked to be "stretched". Her way of saying she liked to be fisted. I had no problem with that. She also had a very large vibrator she liked me to use on her. Obviously my fist dwarfed my dick, but so did her vibrator. I fucked her as much as I could. Never made her cum. I know she fucked me basically out of love or pity, because I wasn't doing anything for her. I couldn't even get her to cum when I ate her pussy. Which up to then had never failed. She needed size. She needed girth. She needed a man. But she stayed with me because I was cool with the kinky stuff. And I wanted to see her fuck other guys. She was cool with that. But she told me she didn't want to do black men, and I dumped her soon after. Looking back I think she may have been testing the waters and might have fucked black men if I would have played it differently. But I'll never know now. White women are getting used to having more. They are getting used to being with real men, and that's not destroying the pussy. But it has put a lot of limits on white guys getting laid.

Back