White Women being Sexually Broken

tumblr_nvu35hDANY1urdjovo1_500.jpg

My future wife at age 18 (September 1978), during a break in her first zebra gang bang. The title of the photo is wfrom the note she mailed with the photo. This took place after Angie broke up with me after finding out I'd deflowered a friend of hers not long after Angie gave me her cherry. Not long afterwards, a Black classmate took her to his dorm room so Angie could talk it out. Before the night was over, Al had fucked Angie more than I had. She stayed Black-only for the next four months. More photos of Angie in "Eye Candy"...

-Rick

Guess How Many.jpg

My future wife at age 18 (September 1978), during a break in her first zebra gang bang. The title of the photo is wfrom the note she mailed with the photo. This took place after Angie broke up with me after finding out I'd deflowered a friend of hers not long after Angie gave me her cherry. Not long afterwards, a Black classmate took her to his dorm room so Angie could talk it out. Before the night was over, Al had fucked Angie more than I had. She stayed Black-only for the next four months. More photos of Angie in "Eye Candy"...

-Rick

View attachment 719863
Aswollen pussy.

Back