White Women being Sexually Broken

In my opinion, this subject is a difficult one to fully get my head around from what I've seen and experienced. What exactly is "sexually broken" and what is the motivation on both sides of this? To me, the term "broken" implies what happens to animals such as horses, the potential for ******* and loss of free will by submitting to the will of others. It's more than just a good hard mind-blowing fuck, much more psychologically and physically. It's actually kind of disturbing to contemplate in real life.
My question is what kind of woman willing submits to totally surrender themselves to being stripped of self and totally submit to the will of others. In many of these situations, BDSM for instance, a woman (some men) willingly let everything that make them who they are be stripped away and discarded. It starts by removing all clothes, which is a marker of their personality. It also demonstrates that the woman is ready and willing for anything. The next step varies but sometimes it a willing to be tied, to be truly helpless. That is when it begins, and depending on how far the man in charge will push the woman past her physical and psychological limits. They are truly "owned" when this happens.
Her are some pics that makes me wonder why some obviously beautiful women let this happen to them. If they are getting paid to do it, it has to be more that a financial motivation.

44456295_001_6267.jpg44456295_020_6a91.jpg4922.jpegcaptured intensity (8).jpgCherry Torn BBB...Back Bend Bound.gifbroken 06.jpgbroken 14.jpgjack-hammer-matt-williams-bella-rossi-5.jpg

In my opinion, this subject is a difficult one to fully get my head around from what I've seen and experienced. What exactly is "sexually broken" and what is the motivation on both sides of this? To me, the term "broken" implies what happens to animals such as horses, the potential for ******* and loss of free will by submitting to the will of others. It's more than just a good hard mind-blowing fuck, much more psychologically and physically. It's actually kind of disturbing to contemplate in real life.
My question is what kind of woman willing submits to totally surrender themselves to being stripped of self and totally submit to the will of others. In many of these situations, BDSM for instance, a woman (some men) willingly let everything that make them who they are be stripped away and discarded. It starts by removing all clothes, which is a marker of their personality. It also demonstrates that the woman is ready and willing for anything. The next step varies but sometimes it a willing to be tied, to be truly helpless. That is when it begins, and depending on how far the man in charge will push the woman past her physical and psychological limits. They are truly "owned" when this happens.
Her are some pics that makes me wonder why some obviously beautiful women let this happen to them. If they are getting paid to do it, it has to be more that a financial motivation.

View attachment 6956360View attachment 6956362View attachment 6956364View attachment 6956366View attachment 6956367View attachment 6956381View attachment 6956382View attachment 6956391
From being young, pretty and desirable by many men and proud of that fact to total loss of self. She exists only for the pleasure of others. No more pride.

charlie Laine 62833940_017_13e4.jpgCharlie Laine 99240102_001_42d1.jpg44456295_031_852a caption 9.jpg64748301_007_68aa.jpg1453276832.jpgblacked_image.jpg32647171.jpg70741931_027_337c.jpg

To me it is not about sublimating oneself on a day to day basis so much as it is giving yourself totally to the experience at hand...stripping away the self control and allowing your body to dictate the action. Old adage, "if it feels good, do it!"

From being young, pretty and desirable by many men and proud of that fact to total loss of self. She exists only for the pleasure of others. No more pride.

View attachment 6959422View attachment 6959424View attachment 6959426View attachment 6959434View attachment 6959447View attachment 6959449View attachment 6959453View attachment 6959460
Sensational pictures. Bdsm is definitely a mind-f*ck, as well as great physical sex! Need further research in person of course! 💕💕💕💕💕

To me it is not about sublimating oneself on a day to day basis so much as it is giving yourself totally to the experience at hand...stripping away the self control and allowing your body to dictate the action. Old adage, "if it feels good, do it!"
If you ever wondered where you’d fit in the sexual classification scheme, ”if it feels good, do it”, is our mantra, and it’s also the mantra of hedonists all over the world, so there you go, you’re a hedonist,,,you’re welcome, LOL

I can only say that once you’ve been broken sexually you know what it means. There’s a psychological surrender involved where you have to admit to yourself that you have now been fucked in a way that makes every other fuck - even the best you ever had- ******* in comparison.

Being broken involves surrendering completely and acknowledging that the guy who broke you has put his signature on your holes and literally made you reconsider your entire perspective about sex. You are now his bitch. Even if you never see him again you will always be his bitch. I’ve been broken maybe three times total over 35 years of serving black kings so it’s rare, but straight up if any of them appeared on my doorstep right now the throat and ass would immediately be theirs for the taking.

I'm his little fuckdoll 🤤😈

Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view
high quality remake GIF

Back