White Women being Sexually Broken

These pictures are so exciting. I would love to somehow have my prudish wife wake up tied spread eagle to the bed with a couple of black men ready to use her. To me that is a really exciting fantasy. I would love to hear stories from hung black guys of how you would make it happen and how you would use her. She has never had a strange cock and I am less than 4 inches

Attachments

• 20181107_104416-1-1.jpg
    20181107_104416-1-1.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 111
These pictures are so exciting. I would love to somehow have my prudish wife wake up tied spread eagle to the bed with a couple of black men ready to use her. To me that is a really exciting fantasy. I would love to hear stories from hung black guys of how you would make it happen and how you would use her. She has never had a strange cock and I am less than 4 inches
Love that and love that sexy wife 💕

tumblr_mu930w3pCk1skyoq6o1_500.gif
I’d be asking my wife and ask him to spend the night with us

What do you say about a weekend with her if she visit you on a vacation? At least for 1-3 weeks. Wish you had owned her so fucked much that she's get her addicted with no return back.
Even Uganda is nice. When we talk about our fetish she's really positiv and interested and curios. She say she's in that level when she told me, my level has pendel to the level" Once you go Black that's No way back. And i feel like a fuullearned submisive white bbc slut. She told me she's highest wish is to stay and move to Uganda and be some form of chief and organisator in our friend there. She will living on his hotel and wirk in the nightclub evening snd night to ve sure all the buisnessman
Capitulation and submisive attityd
She have a idea to mobing to some god kand there. Gambia Nigeria. And with vontavts she get bouth a pkace to live in, and a job as had the duty to looking secy and flirting with blavk buisnessman, on our contacts nightclub in the town. And her job is to see and eskort this wellbuikd tall muscular alphamales and let them show her what her have to say and fo to pay back time of the white man.
Feeling like some nasty dream. Every night with poppers weed crystal and alkohol.
Speed is some kind of ckean oerverted horny feeling..
In daytime free to lying on the Beach get sexy tan. And ofcourse flirting and looking shamelesd and without try hide it, look rhight down betwern ther kegs, let the eyes stand on the bulg in the shorts or jeans.
I will helo her to realize her wish and dream. And now she's gon to be a submissive bbc slut full out and it's fuck and smoke, smoke and fuck,
Tigh her up and spank that slutass until she cumming, and cumming, on abd on abd in again. Most of them ejakulation at leadt 4-5 times more seed/soerm,and the snell, the guvking almost soicy testosteron smelked Alphanale. Ebenholts black, sixpack and defenition with sexy definition , the wieu is so sexy basty tabu so fucking contrast.
This is what mom earth and natur use the naturel law on adept best to surrender and soread the own gens is that most inorteb hegavioe. It is fir all living irganism. Spieces aganst other spieces, then same art even against them.
No no mercy to losers, this ******* do that is most effektivte and best way to build all of us white woman who'es in secret is stucked in this so fucking, most and for only til my dead, swear to never ever ever mor even take in a lil pink like a pig and so ugly and yes, even the most wirst kind of this white racistwoman in the southstates. We was a gang bkack sduds a couple of yers ago, that gave strong will to show who's Comming to ruel the world with the diffrent that will be only if the right color on the skin is right. On the club and dancegslks on white race vacation, it coming up on all this pkaces and ruel nr one now that it hang big pics on big messenger what ruel that you are have to follow. .white boisl are not welcome in this pkaces. black male an White female is the only i xan turn on. And it from the start get harder and even mor addicted and even mire shanekess slutty submissive white whoreshipping big and only BLACK big thick bkack cock with real girth , their cock will make you understand thst what you and most white woman tought was what a fuck is feels and do eith their bofy.
Tis is what i call fucking. And get irgadms and kadkadeorgasm over and over snd over sgsin.
Last time i remember she say tgat all woman thst think they list their virhin, fucked by white tiny almost piglookalike small useless things with no or very little erecion.
All this with my new way to hard aänd ve dsily training. It::'s cravingähav developed slow but perfect to big sexy muscle from bout diet and weigttraining. With hit intervall training just to burn the underskinfatburning in this conditontraining is even fatburning. And afte a weigttraining hard oasd in my gym. My body have high and effectiv way to use all time on real nice things and do as i want and get the hell of what the so xalked "
Oeople should say
. Or think or do whathever.
I love to ignore this shitdoreadets. My only addicted things is, ok i'm so hioked on this cuckold lifestyle and rollplay .
We have playin this fabrasy in 33-year ish
Long before we even knew nothing anout fetish to somting thats get the horniest tine you dont belived coul be thru so nasty and oervetss of this so anazing
sandaletts

View attachment 6952431

Back