White Women being Sexually Broken

bdsmlr-726600-gGN9OzFZNf.gif

bdsmlr-9962641-FsK6vwyxCk.gif
Obviously when He is finally finished she WILL KNOW she's really been fucked!

Why do black men ******* and SLAP white women when the fuck them? From time to time I hear of men sent to jail for murdering a women during sex. The claim it was an accident during rough sex. Chocking is no accident. Do thy want the women to NOT enjoy the sex??? Is it some form of punishment? BDSM?
Here’s the thing, 99.9% of what I see that passes for sexual ch0king is 100% wrong!!! The actually way it should be done is first it requires you to oxygenate (breathe heavy), then hold your breath,,,now here’s where it goes wrong, your hands should never be on the center of the neck, you should position your hands as if you were making a free throw at the court, your palms on either SIDE of the neck, and apply pressure to the main arteries on both sides, leaving the air way open, this creates a passing out effect until you start breathing again once you do pass a out,,,it’s during that “awakening”, if timed right, can make your orgasm make you one with the universe for a split second. It’s pretty hard to not notice when somebody you’re ch0king is dying,,,most of the deaths you’re referring to are ones of self asphyxiation,,,when guys (usually), are found hanging. The intelligent people that want to accomplish that usually tie something along the lines of a silk tie (something slippery), then wrap the other end around their neck, work themselves up to the right point and pull it tight,,,you’ll pass out, real sing one end of the tie therefore the pressure on your jugular vein, moments later you wake up, probably with a wad of cum in your hand. You’re welcome!

P.S. Women have much less cleanup to worry about, just in case I confused anyone, LOL

Back