White Women being Sexually Broken

Petite-Brunette-Black-Riley-Reid-with-Small-Tits-Wearing-Platform-High-Heels-Enjoying-Double-Penetration-2.jpg

I don't get it, what is it all about "breaking a woman"? Why do we have to be broken ... for me this is thread is more about ******* ... :poop:
I have noticed that I tend to be more aroused by images of women in submissive situations.
I have thought about it at length and I "think" it might stem from the media I was exposed to when I was an adolescent and earlier. I remember when I was in Colorado, I was 12 and all of us children would go to the drive in theater with the teenagers. Virtually EVERY movie had females being Dominated in some way.
In real life I tend toward being in control over a woman.
Of course I am a switch so I do love it when a woman takes charge.
One more thing and this is important. I know I WOULD NEVER actually want to or enjoy emotionally or physically comprising anyone who wasn't into the role playing.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    39.7 KB · Views: 118
I have noticed that I tend to be more aroused by images of women in submissive situations.
I have thought about it at length and I "think" it might stem from the media I was exposed to when I was an adolescent and earlier. I remember when I was in Colorado, I was 12 and all of us children would go to the drive in theater with the teenagers. Virtually EVERY movie had females being Dominated in some way.
In real life I tend toward being in control over a woman.
Of course I am a switch so I do love it when a woman takes charge.
One more thing and this is important. I know I WOULD NEVER actually want to or enjoy emotionally or physically comprising anyone who wasn't into the role playing.
I feel the exact same way! But, you know, from the female perspective.

So many of my favorite movies from childhood and adolescence had women being dominated by men. Jasmine in Aladdin, ALL the Bond girls, the leading ladies from the Indiana Jones trilogy, Princess Leia from Star Wars, Beauty and the Beast... And those are just the movies off the top of my head!

Sub/Dom sexual situations have an element of intensity I don't feel from softer love-making scenes. To me that intensity is closely related to orgasmic physical sensations, so rough sex or bondage scenes help put me in the right frame of mind to cum.

Still, the moment the participants seem genuinely uncomfortable those horny, sexy thoughts become concerned ones.

Back